+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Since Osi is gone and possibility of Ojomo starting for 2013 season

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I would be shocked if Ojomo ever becomes anything more then Dave Tollefson. He is just not physically talented enough at a position that u need great athletes
    Like I said, Ojomo is a longshot but wouldn't it be great if the Giants pulled another player off the garbage heap and became star? The Giants are in need of another DE with OSI gone and Tuck declining.

Realistically though, most of us realize Ojomo with dissipate like a dry fart in the wind.

If Ojomo is starting for our team next year we are in deep ****.

Veteran
    or they could draft someone like jarvis jones and move kiwanuka to full time defensive end.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Dumervil is not that strong versus the run. He wants good money. We have none to give.
    He is the best of what is left available. True he would want too much money. But a three headed attack of JPP, Dumervil and a hopefully rejuvenated Tuck......awesome. Just hoping Reese put in a call. Course the same concept could be used for Freeney who should be cheaper.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Defense is probably already there.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I'm not so sure ab out that, but he's not going to start so it's moot. That's what a lot of people here said about Will Beatty.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm not so sure ab out that, but he's not going to start so it's moot. That's what a lot of people here said about Will Beatty.
    Those people are crazy Will Beatty was always talented enough. The physical talent of Beatty at LT compared to the physical talent of Ojomo at DE isnt even close

Osi has a knack of being able to show up big in certain games, then he also has a knoack of disappearing in others. I just have a bad feeling that when the Giants play against him, he is going to have a monster game.

Osi is not ever going to have a monster game. He doesnt have a knack for anything but not being effective if he doesnt have a clear lane to a strip sack!!

I don't know about that... I've seen him own a few O-linemen over the years and that strip sack is pretty special.....

+ Reply to Thread