+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by embeshAtYa View Post
    Osi is not ever going to have a monster game. He doesnt have a knack for anything but not being effective if he doesnt have a clear lane to a strip sack!!
    rediculous statement.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Quote Originally Posted by L.T.56 View Post
    or they could draft someone like jarvis jones and move kiwanuka to full time defensive end.
    Dont want him til I hear the complete deal with his spinal stenosis. His pro day wasnt very exciting at all either, which will cause him to drop even more and this scares me if he's there at 19.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
    Dont want him til I hear the complete deal with his spinal stenosis. His pro day wasnt very exciting at all either, which will cause him to drop even more and this scares me if he's there at 19.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
    Did Osi sign with Atlanta?
    No....he's claiming he was lied to about what their offer was going to be. Since he has NO leverage, he plans to hold out for more.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    No....he's claiming he was lied to about what their offer was going to be. Since he has NO leverage, he plans to hold out for more.
    Ha ha

people seem to have some pretty strong opinions on Ojomo and his ability or lack of it, funny since most haven't seen him play except for last pre season

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    Think JPP becomes a beast again?

I do
    Ojomo a starter?

over who?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    Ojomo has certainly improved from last year even tho he didn't play much at all! he appears to have talent the question is....when to unleash it! I think he will be in the rotation this season!
    I remember that pre season game when he killed it....I would like to see him get more snaps in...

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    people seem to have some pretty strong opinions on Ojomo and his ability or lack of it, funny since most haven't seen him play except for last pre season
    Happens every almost every season. ...Except when some kid wearing #3 went berserk against the Jets in the preseason a couple years ago. That one turned out to be the real deal. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Just to be clear, is he holding out on us or the Falcons? lol
    No one remembers who came in second.