+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatNiCcA56 View Post
    I used to like Diehl until I heard him in an interview after his dwi about how much he does for charity. I guess he was trying to make himself feel better. Just cut his @$$!!!!
    I still can't wrap my head around how someone as upstanding as Diehl could get a DUI of all things... That's what really killed the character of Diehl for me. At least he seems to realize the gravity of the **** up he did...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I still can't wrap my head around how someone as upstanding as Diehl could get a DUI of all things... That's what really killed the character of Diehl for me. At least he seems to realize the gravity of the **** up he did...
    Do you have any idea how common a DUI is? You could have 2 drinks with dinner and get tagged for DUI, it can happen to ANYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
    Do you have any idea how common a DUI is? You could have 2 drinks with dinner and get tagged for DUI, it can happen to ANYONE.
    I almost got killed by a DUI as a kid. So yeah, I don't really have much love for those that do. Hence my massive Ogletree hate...

Quote Originally Posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
    How can he restructure when he will be in the final year of his contract?
    He can't.......he can only take an extension that would relieve some of his cap space.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Helps Diehl too lol. Giants restructure him he gets some extra guaranteed money if they add some years to his deal.

Just because the Giants can restructure a contract to free up more $ does'nt translate into them willing to overpay Cruz. The Giants seem to have made an offer that they were comfortable with. It was turned done. Whether they have more cap space because of a Diehl restructure seems a moot point. It's not like the Giants brass is gonna think " oh now we have more money so we are now willing to give you more than your worth. Can we pleeeez stop the Cruz threads, they are way past worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Just because the Giants can restructure a contract to free up more $ does'nt translate into them willing to overpay Cruz. The Giants seem to have made an offer that they were comfortable with. It was turned done. Whether they have more cap space because of a Diehl restructure seems a moot point. It's not like the Giants brass is gonna think " oh now we have more money so we are now willing to give you more than your worth. Can we pleeeez stop the Cruz threads, they are way past worn out.
    You realize that you don't HAVE to read them, correct? It's not like you opened this thread and was suprised that it was about Cruz,
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    http://insidefootball.com/blog/archives/5933

I've been critical of Diehl's play before, but I won't say a word about it again. Diehl is a true giant.

Let's go Giants!
    he was a true Giant before this. If you couldn't see that then shame on you.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I almost got killed by a DUI as a kid. So yeah, I don't really have much love for those that do. Hence my massive Ogletree hate...
    Im sorry to hear that man. I dont blaim you at all for having these type of feelings.