+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
    Do you have any idea how common a DUI is? You could have 2 drinks with dinner and get tagged for DUI, it can happen to ANYONE.
    Even easier to get tagged when you crash into two parked cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I still can't wrap my head around how someone as upstanding as Diehl could get a DUI of all things... That's what really killed the character of Diehl for me. At least he seems to realize the gravity of the **** up he did...
    the guy had a lapse in judgement....so what. He is fortunate no one got hurt. If that is all that takes to kill someones character for you???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

like he is doing us a favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is lucky he wasnt given his pink slip. im not trying to take away from the many good years he had with us he is a true giant and has changed postions and did whatever we asked. at this point he is a liabilty out there and his time is done.
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season

23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season/ won second tiny mite bowl game

DD needs to take a pay cut and get the vet minimum if he really wants to help the theam. Look at this contract and his ability ... That's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    http://insidefootball.com/blog/archives/5933

I've been critical of Diehl's play before, but I won't say a word about it again. Diehl is a true giant.

Let's go Giants!
    Restructure or not. I am pretty sure you will. Just wait and see.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

Giants | Chris Snee willing to restructure deal
    Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:15:48 -0700

New York Giants OG Chris Snee said he would be willing to listen if the team asked him to restructure his contract in order to create some salary cap space.

Comment | Source: New York Daily News - Ebenezer Samuel | Share:

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2OHFDH3Db
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season

39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season/ won second tiny mite bowl game

Respect??? He either restructures or gets out right cut, and he knows it so what would u do

Quote Originally Posted by ThatNiCcA56 View Post
    I used to like Diehl until I heard him in an interview after his dwi about how much he does for charity. I guess he was trying to make himself feel better. Just cut his @$$!!!!
    wow....your a.........nevermind
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

so here we have a dedicated and true Giant. His skills have faded like most player's do. Yet the Giants keep him on the team,continue to play him and play him..... yet thats his fault somehow!!!???. He mentions that he is willing to restructure for the good of the team and with that he still is a target for ridicule.

Some of you guys are just plain ignorant........

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    so here we have a dedicated and true Giant. His skills have faded like most player's do. Yet the Giants keep him on the team,continue to play him and play him..... yet thats his fault somehow!!!???. He mentions that he is willing to restructure for the good of the team and with that he still is a target for ridicule.

Some of you guys are just plain ignorant........
    who are you to call people ignorant? everyone is entitled to there own opionion!!!!!!! this is a forum were people vent discuss ect and just because you dont agree with what people are saying doesnt make them ignorant. diehl skills havent faded they are gone. are you saying your ok with him starting next year at rt or lg?
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season

39 pancake blocks