+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New York Giants schedule Stony Brook RB Miguel Maysonet for private workout

Awesome news, this kid is a player.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Awesome news, this kid is a player.
    Agreed.. This is fantastic news.. Could u imagine a Wilson/Brown/Maysonet trio at RB for us? Just beastly! So far, GMEN have worked out 2of my fave prospects in Khaseem Greene and Miguel Maysonet , and also attened Alec Ogletrees and Baccari Rambo's proday, albeite not nessecarily for them, but still.. I'm all ready loving how this draft is setting up for us!

Miguel or Levon bell are my votes for RB depth...

what round is he projected to go..?

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Agreed.. This is fantastic news.. Could u imagine a Wilson/Brown/Maysonet trio at RB for us? Just beastly! So far, GMEN have worked out 2of my fave prospects in Khaseem Greene and Miguel Maysonet , and also attened Alec Ogletrees and Baccari Rambo's proday, albeite not nessecarily for them, but still.. I'm all ready loving how this draft is setting up for us!
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Miguel or Levon bell are my votes for RB depth...
    I would be good if Maysonet is drafted in the later rounds for the Giants. I could see him competing for the 3rd or 4th RB spot. Torain and Scott are by no means locks to make the final 53.

Another RB that I like in the 6th or 7th rd is Zac Stacy from Vanderbilt. Vandy had their proday yesterday, I wonder if any Giants scouts were there?
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

I was watching this kid's highlights, nothng really impressed me. Maybe one big run where he leaps over a defender. Other than that some average gains and elusiveness. No real shake and bake or blazing turbo speed like wilson. That Bryant DE is a more intriguing small school prospect. Here is Maysonet against Syracuse..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCW3sKo20rs

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I was watching this kid's highlights, nothng really impressed me. Maybe one big run where he leaps over a defender. Other than that some average gains and elusiveness. No real shake and bake or blazing turbo speed like wilson. That Bryant DE is a more intriguing small school prospect. Here is Maysonet against Syracuse..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCW3sKo20rs

Boy do I not agree with you.

I love that film. I see a guy who carries the ball the way it should be carried. I like the way he wraps it up with 2 hands when in traffic. This is crucial considering his small hand size measurement.

I see a guy who doesnt go down on 1st impact and seems to almost always find a way to get positive yards.

I see a guy who has a nice little hope step to shift from 1 hole to another.

Lastly, I see a guy who becomes so small in the hole that defenders lose him and the cameras sometimes dont even pick him up until he is 6 yards downfield.

I love what I see.

What projected round? If its not 5th or later, I'm not interested. To many other needs.

Veteran
    He's sorta like shonn greene