+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: titwio's ideal mock (1 trade)

I exit conversations when people have reading comprehension issues.. I also leave when they think drunken car accidents are funny.

Good luck with your draft and taking a primary run stopper (especially when we already have a very good one) with the 19th pick.

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    I exit conversations when people have reading comprehension issues.. I also leave when they think drunken car accidents are funny.

Good luck with your draft and taking a primary run stopper (especially when we already have a very good one) with the 19th pick.
    Okay, lol....it's a mock not reality. Usually people take it for what's it worth. BTW it's 25th overall (not 19th) but I'm the one with reading comprehension issues. I was at least courteous to take extra time and reply to every got comment that you addressed to me but....the "easy" way to avoid responding and having an actual critical conversation is to make up an excuse to not reply because of an obvious tongue and cheek comment with the word "just kidding" behind it that wasn't even addressed to you. It clearly was too much for you to handle.

My apologies...I will never bombard you again with my own ideas and thoughts for the 2013 NY Giants draft weekend.

Also that line that your so offended with was from the movie "The Wedding Singer" said by Adam Sandler. That movie was a comedy by the way.

Sorry I had to explain this....

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Nuts to think wreh Wilson will there in the 4th. He's a 2nd round talent.
    He's also terrible - like a slow Antonio Cromartie.

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    We will chalk it up as comprehension issues. I asked for the smart remark back but thought it was a little overboard. Forget it happened.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

+ Reply to Thread