1) Tank Carradine DE FSU
    2) Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
    3) Brian Winters OG Kent State
    4) Dion Sims TE Michigan State
    5) Brennan Williams OT UNC
    6) Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt
    7) Alec Lemon WR Syracuse
    7) Rod Sweeting CB Georgia Tech
    Because he's got no knees and I know how to type.

Pimpin' Aint Easy lol. Tank has an injury concern, rather Okafor. Love Greene, would be stoked to get him in the 2nd. And my favorite pick Dion Sims! Imagine the JPP of TE's with Sims and Myers.

just say no to Tank at 19..

Veteran
    Tank is #5 on DEs, why does everyone want him?

You have Greene in the second round so people won't necessarily jump down your throat like they did to mine... lol. But yeah, mocking isn't easy around these parts.

I think if the Giants can get Tank in the 2nd I'd be all for it. I don't think it's out of the realm of him landing there and it would be much better value IMO. I like Winters and Williams. Don't know much about Lemon but I'll check him out.

Ogletree in the first and Tank in the second...

It could happen, that would be amazing + the draft that you have.. Uff I would be doing backflips.

I would take Brian Winters out and put a CB there though. We need another one.
    Post Week 1 FA

1st Round: Mike Evans, WR Texas A&M
    2nd Round: Kyle Van Noy, LB BYU
    3rd Round: C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa
    4th Round: Jackson Jeffcoat DE, Texas
    5th Round: Aaron Colvin, CB Oklahoma
    6th Round: Zack Kerr, DT Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    You have Greene in the second round so people won't necessarily jump down your throat like they did to mine... lol. But yeah, mocking isn't easy around these parts.

I think if the Giants can get Tank in the 2nd I'd be all for it. I don't think it's out of the realm of him landing there and it would be much better value IMO. I like Winters and Williams. Don't know much about Lemon but I'll check him out.
    Greene is from Rutgers afterall and those guys are always a little overhyped on these boards. Lots of people wanted Mohamed Sanu last year as an example. I wonder if Temple kids are treated the same way on the Eagles forums.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Greene is from Rutgers afterall and those guys are always a little overhyped on these boards. Lots of people wanted Mohamed Sanu last year as an example. I wonder if Temple kids are treated the same way on the Eagles forums.
    I believe they deserve to be somewhat hyped, look at the players they've produced...Ray Rice, Sanu looked really good his rookie season beat Prince a couple times, Kenny Britt(woulda been a star if didn't have off the field issues)..that olineman i forget his name was drafted high from rutgers also, i forget his name. I think they deserve some recognition. The local kids deserve some hype, remember Wayne Chrebet? from Hofstra? Cruz local went to UMass. Just gotta have that keen eye or sense for talent and potential.

Quote Originally Posted by lavar2 View Post
    1) Tank Carradine DE FSU
    2) Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
    3) Brian Winters OG Kent State
    4) Dion Sims TE Michigan State
    5) Brennan Williams OT UNC
    6) Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt
    7) Alec Lemon WR Syracuse
    7) Rod Sweeting CB Georgia Tech
    I like it,,love carraidine but I am uneasy about using a 1st on a guy with an acl tear. I had him slipping to the 3rd,,I know, the blasphemy. stacy is a stud, would rahter have brown but would be happy with greene, he plays with passion and fire...something this D sorely lacks and needs. the rest looks good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    no enigma,,they hate everybody.