+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Osi did not sign with Atlanta . . . . . . . .Yet?!?!?!?

Osi did not sign with Atlanta . . . . . . . .Yet?!?!?!?

I heard an interview today on an Atlanta Sports Talk Radio Show. During the interview, Osi made a statement about the Falcons in which he said "we". I have to paraphrase since I only heard the interview once. But he said - The Falcons are a good team, we just need a few pieces here and there and they should be okay.

Maybe just a slip but I know that he spend a lot of time in Atlanta, training with former Atlanta Falcon player Chuck Smith.

It still remains to be seen if they would pay him what he wants to be paid but the Falcons are in desparate need of a big name acquisition on defense. The Defensive Coordinator is threatening to change from a 4-3 defense to a 3-4 because of personnel.

He still have a scheduled visit with Miami, from what I hear.

And this little piggy went we wee wee all the way home.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

They are shooting to have him signed by the end of the weekend. It is 5:27 am right now on Saturday morning so I figure he has some time.

Perfectly fine with me with him signing there. Far enough away not to hurt us if he does well and close to to say there another guy who thought the grass was greener that fads into oblivion
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

he wants more cash but Abraham and Dumervil out on the market have altered things a bit.

and perhaps he is waiting to see if Miami makes an offer to him as well.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread