Closed Thread

Hybrid View

If JR dosen't trade for BE or Q we will miss the playoffs.

Just my opinoin, but that's my gut feeling with all of the Beast teams making improvements....We can't sign all ten picks and we won't get Crabtree or Maclin. We have no proven #1 WR and every team we play will put 9 or 10 in the box. We absolutely need one of those guys and we will still have plenty of picks.

Come on Jerry, make the deal for one of those guys!

All-Pro

Re: If JR dosen't trade for BE or Q we will miss the playoffs.

[quote user="Jr4522"]

Just my opinoin, but that's my gut feeling with all of the Beast teams making improvements....We can't sign all ten picks and we won't get Crabtree or Maclin. We have no proven #1 WR and every team we play will put 9 or 10 in the box. We absolutely need one of those guys and we will still have plenty of picks.

[/quote]

no cuz we can always get OCHO!!..

we can make playoffs with what we have..but if we cannot run the ballagainst a playoffDwe may be in trouble

Veteran

I won't go as far to say we'll miss the playoffs, because this team has been known to make the impossible happen. But the road there will be a lot more difficult, if last season was any indication of what this offense looks like without a #1 WR and playmaker like Plax itWILL be a long hard fought road to success.

What kills me about this entire situation with Reese is that he has the evidence from last season of what this team looks like offensively without Plax...and it's like he's in denial or something and refuses to accept that we need a proven veteran to fill that void. Not some rookie only! Hope he makes something happen.

Veteran

[quote user="Jr4522"]

[/quote]

Man thats crazy. We would make the playoffs and win the division likely with the team we have now w/o any draft picks. The draft picks will be a plus. I agree that IF the Eagles get Boldin then we might have trouble with them but wed still make the playoffs. However, I dont think Philly is going to get Boldin. I dont think any1 will.

I tihnk we will make on last serious run for BE during the draft and I tihnk if the Browns dont have anything betterlined up they will likely take the 2nd rnd deal.

[quote user="Wes"][quote user="Jr4522"]

[/quote]

Man thats crazy. We would make the playoffs and win the division likely with the team we have now w/o any draft picks. The draft picks will be a plus. I agree that IF the Eagles get Boldin then we might have trouble with them but wed still make the playoffs. However, I dont think Philly is going to get Boldin. I dont think any1 will.

I tihnk we will make on last serious run for BE during the draft and I tihnk if the Browns dont have anything betterlined up they will likely take the 2nd rnd deal.

[/quote]

BE kills teams Roy Williams is the better receiver the issue with Roy Williams is he's always on pace to get 1000 yards a season but he always gets injured and he's only played one full season so yall really need to watchout for the boys if RW doesnt get injured.... Braylon Edwards also only got 14 yards against us and dropped a couple of easy passes.

[quote user="Jr4522"]

[/quote]

Yall could easily get Maclin ppl arent even considering him in the top 10 anymore.... Crabtree is even falling Mayock has him falling past 10.... The #1 receiver taken actually might be Darrius Heyward Bey alot of teams are seeing Bey as a more talented receiver than the other 2 and there are big questions with Maclin and Crabtree they just dont have a special talent to make them an Elite Receiver...