+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    What projected round? If its not 5th or later, I'm not interested. To many other needs.
    well it's the giants who would be interested and he is slotted in the 6th or 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I was watching this kid's highlights, nothng really impressed me. Maybe one big run where he leaps over a defender. Other than that some average gains and elusiveness. No real shake and bake or blazing turbo speed like wilson. That Bryant DE is a more intriguing small school prospect. Here is Maysonet against Syracuse..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCW3sKo20rs
    thats why scouts evaluate talent and many of them love this kid.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    thats why scouts evaluate talent and many of them love this kid.
    The same scouts that had Ja Marcus Russell, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf as #1 QB's. and the tom brady's, alford morris's, victor cruz's(undrafted) or go unnoticed as 6th round talent. Thanks, but I'll stick to my own evaluations and assesments, based on productivity, game film and combine results. I know a diamond in the rough when i see one, this kid is cubic zirconia lol
    Last edited by BlessedinBlue22; 03-23-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I would be good if Maysonet is drafted in the later rounds for the Giants. I could see him competing for the 3rd or 4th RB spot. Torain and Scott are by no means locks to make the final 53.

Another RB that I like in the 6th or 7th rd is Zac Stacy from Vanderbilt. Vandy had their proday yesterday, I wonder if any Giants scouts were there?
    Ya, alot of us are Stacy fans as well... Stacy is right up there with Maysonet, Kerwynn Williams, Dennis Johnson, and and maybe one or 2 guys i can't think of right now as guys i woulden't mind backing up david wilson...

The same scouts that had Ja Marcus Russell, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf as #1 QB's. and the tom brady's, alford morris's, victor cruz's(undrafted) or go unnoticed as 6th round talent. Thanks, but I'll stick to my own evaluations and assesments, based on productivity, game film and combine results. I know a diamond in the rough when i see one, this kid is cubic zirconia lol
    your analysis is worthless if you don't know talent to begin with. productivity? lol,,,,,go back and look at the kids numbers,,you must be blind, no production? lol,,your evaluations of talent are a cubic zirconia.

Career Rushing/Receiving Stats

Year Team G Rush Yds Yd/Rush TDs Rec Yds Yd/Rec TDs
    2009 Hof 11 78 385 4.9 3 5 68 13.6 0
    2010 StnyBr 11 176 1128 6.4 12 9 99 11.0 2
    2011 StnyBr 13 252 1633 6.5 15 6 49 8.2 1
    2012 StnyBr 13 267 1964 7.4 21 3 43 14.3 1
    Career 48 773 5110 6.6 51 23 259 11.3 4
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 03-23-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Well, I called Alfred Morris last year. And I say this kid is good. He was their entire offense and still nobody could stop him.

NYCsportfan mentioned Vic Cruz before anyone here knew who he was. He likes Maysonet too.

Every single team SB played knew this kid literally was the entire offense, yet they couldnt stop him. In every film I have watched the defenses played run 1st. He is well worth a late round pick where he is projected. I would say the same for Zac Stacy.

There's a reason scouts do what they do & you do what you do...

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    There's a reason scouts do what they do & you do what you do...
    seeing ur not ignorant i wanna apoligize...wait how would u know what i do? I could be a scout for all you know lol

seeing ur not ignorant i wanna apoligize...wait how would u know what i do? I could be a scout for all you know lol
    If you are infact a Scout I sincerely apologize....

Bench Player
    He reminds me of the next AB.