+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Osi says winning in ATL would be better than in NY.

LOL, and KP said, "he would learn to hate the Giants."

who gives a french roll?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by lamas View Post
    LOL. Thank you for the manners then. So basically you just wanted to use osi's benign remark as an excuse to kick a guy (past his prime) in the *** on the way out the door. ...not rude at all.
    Why do you care so much about my opinion of Osi and his mouth? Do you think Osi gives a **** what I think? But I'm allowed to give my opinion of him on here, no matter how many overly sensitive posters don't like it. My non-love for Osi has been years in the making. You being upset about that isn't going to change that.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well Osi warranted this, no?
    Of course not....Osi got screwed by Reese by making him sign a contract that made him the highest paid player at his position at the time. Then he went on a very RATIONAL public *****-fest when someone else got more 2 years later.
    Last edited by FBomb; 03-23-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well Osi warranted this, no?
    If you're referring to his quote in the link on the first page, then I'd say no. If you're talking about him *****ing about his contract then I can see why some would think that way. It never bothered me though. Guy was a good Giant. I respect him and wish him luck (yeah, boring response. I know).

If you're referring to his quote in the link on the first page, then I'd say no. If you're talking about him *****ing about his contract then I can see why some would think that way. It never bothered me though. Guy was a good Giant. I respect him and wish him luck (yeah, boring response. I know).
    Totally correct, he was a good Giant. If you were to ask Osi, he would say he was a GREAT Giant.
    ...the tortillas are dry...

And you're allowed to feel that way. We feel differently about this.

Bye Osi. Best of luck. It won't be better winning in ATL, not like you're going to win there anyway.

I meant his contract drama. That kind of stuff drives me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Why do you care so much about my opinion of Osi and his mouth? Do you think Osi gives a **** what I think? But I'm allowed to give my opinion of him on here, no matter how many overly sensitive posters don't like it. My non-love for Osi has been years in the making. You being upset about that isn't going to change that.
    I'm not upset. I care because your opinion differs from mine. That's all. I also thought it was ironic that you were whining about osi and his whining is the reason for your non-love.

The Atlanta quote was odd but I can see what he's trying to do. The contract crap was stupid to me. It doesn't make him a bad player, but it was annoying and stupid as hell.

+ Reply to Thread