+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Go eat one. I'm a Giants fan not an Osi fan. He once was a great player,,,,but he's always been a whiney, mouthy girl. The Giants will be around a lot longer than his final 2 years in the NFL. Years that will be filled with him not living up to his past or self hype.

Goodbye Osi.....get bent!
    How dare you talk like that to the 2013 DPOY, and the man who will break strahan's sack record!

Go eat one. I'm a Giants fan not an Osi fan. He once was a great player,,,,but he's always been a whiney, mouthy girl. The Giants will be around a lot longer than his final 2 years in the NFL. Years that will be filled with him not living up to his past or self hype.

Goodbye Osi.....get bent!
    Thanks FB. I wish I said that.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Ehhh, he's trying to find a new team and will say anything to get on one. Atlanta is supposedly in talks with him so he has to grease them up. Are we going to monitor and over react to everything every ex-Giant says?

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Ehhh, he's trying to find a new team and will say anything to get on one. Atlanta is supposedly in talks with him so he has to grease them up. Are we going to monitor and over react to everything every ex-Giant says?
    Why not?....We react to whenever anyone who WASN'T an ex-Giant talks against us. Does being an ex-Giant mean your immune from criticism?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Osi's quote: “New York fans definitely expect a lot out of you because of their history,” Umenyiora said. “There was nothing better than to be able to win there. The only thing I can think of that would be better than being able to win in New York would be to be able to win here in Atlanta.” [His home town]Don't see anything wrong with what he said. Jomo and Fbomb: "Get bent osi"? You sound like the whiney ones now.

Quote Originally Posted by lamas View Post
    Osi's quote: “New York fans definitely expect a lot out of you because of their history,” Umenyiora said. “There was nothing better than to be able to win there. The only thing I can think of that would be better than being able to in New York would be to be able to win here in Atlanta.” [His home town]Don't see anything wrong with what he said. Jomo and Fbomb: "Get bent osi"? You sound like the whiney ones now.
    Don't give a **** what you think. This is how I feel about him, Your opinion has zero factor on anything.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Don't give a **** what you think. This is how I feel about him, Your opinion has zero factor on anything.
    You drinkin tequila tonight or something? If you don't give a ****, why even reply?

You drinkin tequila tonight or something? If you don't give a ****, why even reply?
    Wine and a little weed....It's a message board....you were addressing me. Not telling you that I don't give a **** what you think would have been rude.

Wine and a little weed....It's a message board....you were addressing me. Not telling you that I don't give a **** what you think would have been rude.
    LOL. Thank you for the manners then. So basically you just wanted to use osi's benign remark as an excuse to kick a guy (past his prime) in the *** on the way out the door. ...not rude at all.

LOL. Thank you for the manners then. So basically you just wanted to use osi's benign remark as an excuse to kick a guy (past his prime) in the *** on the way out the door. ...not rude at all.
    Well Osi warranted this, no?