+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I meant his contract drama. That kind of stuff drives me nuts.
    Definitely was annoying and unprofessional, but he got the job down for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    Definitely was annoying and unprofessional, but he got the job down for the most part.
    Whatever makes him happy I guess lol.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lamas View Post
    I'm not upset. I care because your opinion differs from mine. That's all. I also thought it was ironic that you were whining about osi and his whining is the reason for your non-love.
    You seem to want to insult MY opinion of Osi, I don't care enough about yours to bother. If not liking a player for publicly whining about a contract he willing signed for several seasons in a row and tried to hold the Giants hostage by threatening to hold out and suddenly announce he's going in for surgery before a season and miss games makes me a whiner in YOUR eyes....so be it. It's not a very smart opinion on your part....but it's still yours.
    Last edited by FBomb; 03-24-2013 at 12:08 AM.

Winning in Atlanta would be better because its harder to do.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Why not?....We react to whenever anyone who WASN'T an ex-Giant talks against us. Does being an ex-Giant mean your immune from criticism?
    No, but is there a point to it? Every time someone says something it gets scrutinized, torn apart and for the most part is something taken out of context because the focus is only on a negative aspect of an interview. How many times have we had hate posts because of a perceived slight?

Let the man move on and talk and from what I have read it wasn't as bad a statement that it was made out to be. The guy is getting a fresh start somewhere and is making a statement that will placate the fans and the organization.

Good Luck With That Osi.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Our run game against Atlanta just improved.

Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    +1
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    No, but is there a point to it? Every time someone says something it gets scrutinized, torn apart and for the most part is something taken out of context because the focus is only on a negative aspect of an interview. How many times have we had hate posts because of a perceived slight?

Let the man move on and talk and from what I have read it wasn't as bad a statement that it was made out to be. The guy is getting a fresh start somewhere and is making a statement that will placate the fans and the organization.
    Is there a point to it? Really? How many times do the members of a MB need reminding that this is a MB? The POINT is some people are bothered by Osi's past actions and some are not. This is where it gets talked about.

Is there a point to complaining about an interception or a dropped ball or a blown coverage? It isn't going to change things. Should those people shut up too?

Here's an idea....how about you LET people decide for themselves if something Giants related is worth discussing for themselves and if you feel it's not worthy...don't. It is not your place to decide for others what is worth discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    BOOM!!! Ha Ha!!