+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Shiancoe's a free agent by the way.

just saying :P
    REESE YOU STOOPID IMGRATE!!!!! GET IT DONE!!

ha...haven't kept up...what's the deal with him? Is he healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    There is no story here. An older player near the end of his career talking up a prospective new team. He said nothing was better than winning in NY and then added that winning with his prospective new employer could be better. Sounds like a great job interview answer. He's trying to say the right things to get a job. He never brought up his old contract or issues with the Giants, he kept it positive and forward looking as you should. I wish him the best of luck and hope he can make as much money as possible wherever he goes. Osi was a core player on the last 2 SB winning teams. Thanks Osi!

Plenty of contracts get signed in business that in hindsight people regret. I don't know why people think pro athletes should be above these kind of regrets. I always thought he played hard when he was out there regardless of his contract issues. If you play hard I could care less if you whine, cry, or all the other crap.

IMO, it is hypocritical to put LT up on a pedestal and then demonize Osi for his comparably insignificant off the field issues.
    I'll never praise LT for his off the field problems, but you never got less that 100% from him on any snap in his career... and he never once criticized the organization.
    Meanwhile, I will aso have no negative remarks about Osi's off the field behavior, either.. even though he bad mouthed Reese for years about his contract. And, THEN, Osi played the injury/surgery card at a horrible time, was less than a good team mate in preseason, and gave less than 100% on the field.
    As far as a player, team mate, effort, and pride in the Giants go, I'll give L.T. a 10 and I'll give Osi a 5, and thanks for the good years before he bacame a mouth.
    Finally, Osi is delusional. He gets no better than a C for his play the last two years, and he was an embarrassing wuss on running plays.
    You can't even begin to compare Osi to LT when it comes to effort for the Giants.
    If we can't put LT on a pedestal, then we need to dig a hole for Osi to stand in when those 2 Giants stand next to each other.
    Last edited by zimonami; 03-24-2013 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I'm pretty sure I have mantained a level of civilty in this conversation,,,,compared to my usual lack thereof.
    Seriously? You have been an altar boy on here today... respect and decorum at all times. Restraint is a virtue.
    And, btw, I am aso reading these boards, watching NCAA hoops, and enjoying my wine and weed, too.
    Cheers, FB... Enjoy the day.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    Seriously? You have been an altar boy on here today... respect and decorum at all times. Restraint is a virtue.
    And, btw, I am aso reading these boards, watching NCAA hoops, and enjoying my wine and weed, too.
    Cheers, FB... Enjoy the day.
    I got to have sex with the wife too!!

I got to have sex with the wife too!!
    hahahahaha... sounds like a completely excellent Sunday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    hahahahaha... sounds like a completely excellent Sunday afternoon.
    If only Cruz had signed the offer....it would have been perfect.

REESE YOU STOOPID IMGRATE!!!!! GET IT DONE!!

ha...haven't kept up...what's the deal with him? Is he healthy?
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6427

http://www.nfl.com/player/visanthesh...505561/profile

might be nothing, damn Belicheck seems overly sentimental all things NYG

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI