+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big picture

Bench Player

big picture

any one who thinks we will ever win a super bowl with fewell n gilbride just doesnt know football.id love to see spags back after he gets fired this year and could we pleeeeease get rid of worthless gilbride.sooooo vanilla. i wonder what our offense could look like with a creative mind.he has gotten a pass since the super bowl ,which we all know the defense won.he is just the worst.the dillema is getting in the playoffs and back to the same old thing.there isnothing worse than rooting for a team thats motivated half the time.have some pride. i would rather root for a team that gives their all 100%OFthe time . this version of the g men is very frustating we never had that problem in the past.they need somebody towhip their asses and let them know its our way or the highway. thats why ialways respected the steelerseven though my heart is with the giants.

Re: big picture

Well, we did win a SB with Gilbride, but not with Fewell. At least not yet.

[quote user="sinn fein"]any one who thinks we will ever win a super bowl with fewell n gilbride just doesnt know football.id love to see spags back after he gets fired this year and could we pleeeeease get rid of worthless gilbride.sooooo vanilla. i wonder what our offense could look like with a creative mind.he has gotten a pass since the super bowl ,which we all know the defense won.he is just the worst.the dillema is getting in the playoffs and back to the same old thing.there isnothing worse than rooting for a team thats motivated half the time.have some pride. i would rather root for a team that gives their all 100%OFthe time . this version of the g men is very frustating we never had that problem in the past.they need somebody towhip their asses and let them know its our way or the highway. thats why ialways respected the steelerseven though my heart is with the giants.[/quote]

If we had an adequate running game and could make a lot of down field passes out of play action instead of shotgun, Gilbride would look like a genius and Eli would have 5 INTs this season.

Veteran

Ugh that gilbride and his top ten offense almost every year he's been here -AND HE ALREADY HAS A RING WITH US.

And we just don't play 100 percent all the time? We're just not pumped up enough? How'd all that bs work out for gang green this year. When you execute teams have fire when you don't guys aren't giving it there all - thats fan talk - these guys are playing hard.

Bench Player

our offense is good in spite of gilbride.watch some real ocs on other squads n you will see his weaknesses.our defense won that super bowl.he has a very limited play book at best.buffalo got rid of him. thats all u need to know.

Spags will not be back. The Eagles will see to that. They will get to him first.

[quote user="sinn fein"]any one who thinks we will ever win a super bowl with fewell n gilbride just doesnt know football.id love to see spags back after he gets fired this year and could we pleeeeease get rid of worthless gilbride.sooooo vanilla. i wonder what our offense could look like with a creative mind.he has gotten a pass since the super bowl ,which we all know the defense won.he is just the worst.the dillema is getting in the playoffs and back to the same old thing.there isnothing worse than rooting for a team thats motivated half the time.have some pride. i would rather root for a team that gives their all 100%OFthe time . this version of the g men is very frustating we never had that problem in the past.they need somebody towhip their asses and let them know its our way or the highway. thats why ialways respected the steelerseven though my heart is with the giants.[/quote]

Um, I know enough about football to know that we already won a SB with Gilbride . . . .

Bench Player

how much credit do u think he deserves for that super bowL? DID U EVER NOTICETEAMS LIKE THE STEELERS,PATRIOTS,dont spend a lot of timetalking about their championships from years past because their too busy looking forward, not backward.

[quote user="sinn fein"]our offense is good in spite of gilbride.watch some real ocs on other squads n you will see his weaknesses.our defense won that super bowl.he has a very limited play book at best.buffalo got rid of him. thats all u need to know.[/quote]

C'mon man, "real OC" I'm pretty sure KG is a "real OC" as he is employed by the New York Football Giants.

Anyways, OCs have to work with what they have. When you have a sub-par O-line and the 2nd most drops in the league by WR's it's going to be hard, and when every fan wants an 8+ yard gain every play, your getting distracted from the bigger picture.

[quote user="sinn fein"]how much credit do u think he deserves for that super bowL? DID U EVER NOTICETEAMS LIKE THE STEELERS,PATRIOTS,dont spend a lot of timetalking about their championships from years past because their too busy looking forward, not backward.[/quote]

Wait...so because you're wrong we should all not look back at the facts? LOL. You're high.

How much credit does Gilbride deserve? Uhh quite a bit obviously. Or is there another OC on our staff mysteriously calling plays from the shadows?

This place is something else.