+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keyofgmen Mock 2

Keyofgmen Mock 2

No change in 1st 3, although I have doubts that Cooper will be there at 19. If he is not then I would have to completely change my strategy, since after him I don't see an OL worth a #1 pick. I don't think Fluker is 1st round material.

1.Cooper
    2. M Hunt
    3. K Long
    4. Nico Johnson (ILB from Alabama)

I like every pick except Hunt.. I don't like the fact he 26 already.. Is that wrong?

Not a bad draft, but Kyle Long might be a G at the pro level, and with us all ready going guard in RD1, it'd be silly to go that positon agian, this draft, let alone that early.. Put Ogletree or Xavier Rhodes in RD1, and i really like the draft, albeit i'd rather Gerald Hodges in RD4 if were going OLB..

Quote Originally Posted by keyofgmen View Post
    No change in 1st 3, although I have doubts that Cooper will be there at 19. If he is not then I would have to completely change my strategy, since after him I don't see an OL worth a #1 pick. I don't think Fluker is 1st round material.

1.Cooper
    2. M Hunt
    3. K Long
    4. Nico Johnson (ILB from Alabama)
    Not bad. I agree about Fluker---Though he is a mauler, I think he struggles vs the NFL edge rushers vs the pass. I would be good with Cooper in rd 1. I know interior O-line is usually not in the discussion of 1st rd. It would be ideal if the Giants could trade back and get Cooper while grabbing another 2nd or 3rd rd pick.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

+ Reply to Thread