+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NFL Addresses "Health Of The Game"; All Monday News

NFL Addresses "Health Of The Game"; All Monday News

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

People want to criticize the league for the rule changes but they have been forced to do this because of the lawsuit from the players suing the NFL. Some of the players have legitimate injuries and I feel bad for them.However they could take some personnel responsibility for choosing to play the game for money.Some of the guys in this suit are just leeches as a few played 1 preseason game, those guys are scum. I posted that article about how Jason Taylor abused his body to play every week. Im sure there are plenty of others who do the same and then decide they are going to blame the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    People want to criticize the league for the rule changes but they have been forced to do this because of the lawsuit from the players suing the NFL. Some of the players have legitimate injuries and I feel bad for them.However they could take some personnel responsibility for choosing to play the game for money.Some of the guys in this suit are just leeches as a few played 1 preseason game, those guys are scum. I posted that article about how Jason Taylor abused his body to play every week. Im sure there are plenty of others who do the same and then decide they are going to blame the NFL
    Until a test case or cases establish a trend, the NFL has no choice but to be very proactive in terms of player safety. The very players they are trying to protect now are potential litigants.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread