+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Day Guys You Like

Giants worked out Nick Kasa by the way.. So now they've been linked to Nick Kasa, Khaseem Greene, Alec Ogletree, Brian Winters, Chance Warmack, which is great, as all are solid players, and most are guys i love as prospects...

David Bass is very intriguing small school prospect i'm intrested in as many know, as well.. This guy makes tons of plays batting balls down and hes athletic enough to then make the pick after batting the pass down, and hes pretty expierenced, breaking the mizzo west st record consec starts at 50 as well as sacks with 39.5, and add 19passes defensed and 3picks as well as 56TFL.. This guys a beast , and thats what he said in one word describes himself, "BEAST".. Natural burst off the snap with good awareness finding ball carriers , whos got a competitive drive in him, and can get up to bat passes down ... One of my fave small school prospects this yr.. Having a tough time picking Catapano or Bass as DE i like most from small school.. He ran better at proday then he did at combine..

David Bass Missouri Western State University - YouTube

► 3:39 www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJtozzcJTNs

Wouldn't mind adding a DE in the later rounds to compete for a roster spot.

michael mauti, zac stacy, miguel maysonet, rontez miles, mike catapano, denard robinson, tyrann mathieu, brian schwenke, shamarko thomas, marcus lattimore, reid fragel.

Marcus Lattimore could end up being one of the best RB's in the NFl, so taking a flier on him in 3rd-5th range is quite worth it in my opinion.. This guy was one of those once every few yrs backs, that gets taken in top 5-10picks.. Like a Adrian Peterson, Trent Richardson type.. So ya , taking a gamble on him just may be worth it.. I coulden't even imagine having a Lattimore/Wilson duo at RB.. Insanity!

Khalid Wooten is a intriguing size/speed guy from Nevada.. Ran a 4.47 and 4.49 40 at his proday and looked good in the drills as well.. I don't know why this guys still under the radar, but hes got nfl size and nfl speed, and solid ball skills.. Someone to keep a eye on for sure...

Stansly Maponga DE TCU is a guy to look out for as well.. Kinda reminds me of OSI as a undersized DE, with top flight rush skills, but fell off this past yr, mainly due to nagging injuries, and his stock has taken a hit because of it.. A great upside mid rder type pick...

TJ Johnson/PJ Lonergan Centers S.Car and LSU respectively- Both of these guys are underrated centers from good teams that played in power running schemes.. TJ Johnson specifically is powerful road grader and very football savy.. hes one of those centers that goes late in draft and ends up playing 10yrs in the league..

I like Mark Harrison from Rutgers.

If we decide to pick another corner, Terry Hawthorne from Illinois.

DJ Swearinger or Shaq Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfam04 View Post
    DJ Swearinger or Shaq Wilson
    Swearinger is awesome.. Very physical over the middle and against the run.. A enforcer of sorts.. Definetly a good player...

Dion Sims! c'mon Reese! I like Kasa too but Sims is that athletic tightend, bavaro type. Myers is a good pass catcher can get open, but Sims can play inline and can stretch the field.

Q. Smith DE or Anthony Bryant DE...both have a lot of upside

+ Reply to Thread