+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3rd Day Guys You Like

Connor Vernon Wr Duke. kid is a perfect slot wr. he catches everything and solid route runner

mike williams Te bama. solid blocker very similar to bennett

Denard Robinson Wr would add a great demention. alot of speed w wilson ,shoelace, murphy

Xavier Nixon ot florida
    reid fraget ot osu

Spencer Ware RB LSU physical runner has good speed and size 5 10 228

Quote Originally Posted by GOBLUE24 View Post
    Connor Vernon Wr Duke. kid is a perfect slot wr. he catches everything and solid route runner

mike williams Te bama. solid blocker very similar to bennett

Denard Robinson Wr would add a great demention. alot of speed w wilson ,shoelace, murphy

Xavier Nixon ot florida
    reid fraget ot osu
    I was coming here to mention Connor Vernon WR Duke Specifically. Hes not overly physically gifted, and is more football quick, then timed speed, but the kid gets open and is dangerous over the middle weapon whos tough as nails... The only thing is, i'm afraid his style is gonna end up getting him concused often like Austin Collie...

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Dion Sims! c'mon Reese! I like Kasa too but Sims is that athletic tightend, bavaro type. Myers is a good pass catcher can get open, but Sims can play inline and can stretch the field.

Q. Smith DE or Anthony Bryant DE...both have a lot of upside
    Sims isn't a bavaro type.. Hes a identical prospect to Martellus Bennett.. As far as size/athletic ability and untapped potential, that is due mostly to his motor and getting him motivated play in and play out, just as Bennett was..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Sims isn't a bavaro type.. Hes a identical prospect to Martellus Bennett.. As far as size/athletic ability and untapped potential, that is due mostly to his motor and getting him motivated play in and play out, just as Bennett was..
    Yeah, I like Sims, would be a nice 3rd or 4th round target. Here are some late round guys I like at each position:

QB - Sean Renfree - Duke
    RB - George Winn - Cincinnati
    WR - Brandon Kaufman - Eastern Washington
    TE - Jake Stoneburner - Ohio St.
    OT - LaAdrian Waddle - Texas Tech
    OG - Eric Herman - Ohio
    C - T.J. Johnson - South Carolina

DE - Wes Horton - USC
    DT - Josh Boyd - Mississippi St.
    OLB - Keith Pough - Howard
    ILB - Jonathan Stewart - Texas A&M
    CB - Rod Sweeting - Georgia Tech
    S - Cody Davis - Texas Tech

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Yeah, I like Sims, would be a nice 3rd or 4th round target. Here are some late round guys I like at each position:

QB - Sean Renfree - Duke
    RB - George Winn - Cincinnati
    WR - Brandon Kaufman - Eastern Washington
    TE - Jake Stoneburner - Ohio St.
    OT - LaAdrian Waddle - Texas Tech
    OG - Eric Herman - Ohio
    C - T.J. Johnson - South Carolina

DE - Wes Horton - USC
    DT - Josh Boyd - Mississippi St.
    OLB - Keith Pough - Howard
    ILB - Jonathan Stewart - Texas A&M
    CB - Rod Sweeting - Georgia Tech
    S - Cody Davis - Texas Tech
    I asked Redeye awhile back if he could make a LaAdrian Waddle video, as he caught my attention as a late rd possibility, and Josh Boyd has been on my watch list for months, and kinda reminds me of a young Rocky Bernard, and Cody Davis is just a football player, in the mold of a Tom Zibikowski type, and Rod Sweeting is one of the better late rd CB's i think is out there..

Another guy i like for real late or undrafted, is Kenny Tate LB/S Maryland.. Hes been around for what seems like forevre now and it seems like ages ago, but at one time he was a perdicted future late 1st rder, but injuries have coat taiiled his development and career so far... Hes played all over for Maryland at S, and LB, and as a hybrid S/LB spot, as well as SLB... They used him in every way possible, and the long lean athletic player played pretty good most places he was, and his versatility is extremely intriguing.. This guy could be put all over the field, and would be ST's ace for us.. Reese will be intrested in this guy, i have a feeling..

+ Reply to Thread