+ Reply to Thread

My Birthday Mock lol

Well, today's my birthday just turned 30 and it's a mid life crisis already haha. Nevertheless, here's my updated mock

1) BJoern Werner DE...I believe Okafor will fall out of favor with Reese and Werner if he falls will be too much talent to pass up. The German Sensations, Kuhn and Werner

2) Khaseem Greene LB, LB is still needed and Greene had so much production he would really boost the D.

3) Tyrann Mattheiu CB/S LSU...I believe his versatlitily to play ST's, CB, safety a dynamic playmaker will make alot of Giant Fans Happy.

4) Dion Sims TE, the same round we took Robinson, Sims has athleticsm, hard to bring down with ball in his hands after catch. Just love the guy.

5) Tavarees King WR Georgia, reminds me alot of Super Mario. Has that quickness, the only issue is not the greatest hands had some bobbles and drops, but looked good at the Senior Bowl with Manuel aT QB.

6) Connor Vernon WR Duke- I believe Nicks will not be resigned, if Cruz gets paid, plus too many nagging injuries, rarely plays at even 90% now. I say we grab to WR, as Ramses is still a FA, and we lost Hixon, don;t really trust JJ as a #3 and Randle is a #2.

7) Stansly Mopanga TCU DE love this guy, reminds me of JPP, just watch his highlights

7) Compensatory Selection) Rex Burkhead - He can catch out the backfield, good all around back. him and montee ball were my two fave all around backs last season.

Happy Day of Birth.. Werner & Greene are slam dunks.. but why 2 WRs? and no O-line?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Happy Day of Birth.. Werner & Greene are slam dunks.. but why 2 WRs? and no O-line?
    Thanks, Not sold on JJ as our #3, Barden is a FA, and will likely not resign and Hixon our #2 and 3, is gone. Those are two guys that need to be replaced. Replacing Hixon and Barden with King and Vernon, would bring more speed and receptions. I feel Our O Line is our most stable unit. We just resigned Boothe(albeit for one year but still, unless Cooper or Warmack are available, Don't see the urgency, we could always draft a good guard in the 2nd round next draft like we got Snee. I really like Brewer looked really good at RG, in that Ravens game. Plus he could play RT, I believe Oline will be more of a pressing need for next draft. This draft LB, DE, CB...I shoulda put a Jamar Taylor or Poyer, but i really love the Honeybadger

happy birthday im only 14 haha 30s not too bad

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    happy birthday im only 14 haha 30s not too bad
    darn young buck.

young but i know some football