+ Reply to Thread

Thread: im not like ansah i think he will be a flop

im not like ansah i think he will be a flop

just cuz hes a physical specimen doesnt mean he should be a top ten considered player but i understand why everyone likes him .what do you guys think

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    just cuz hes a physical specimen doesnt mean he should be a top ten considered player but i understand why everyone likes him .what do you guys think
    he isn't, he is more hype than substance. he often gets compared to JPP coming out of college but other than them both being of african descent, nothing could be further from the truth. JPP was an all american JUCO player before landing at USF.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    he isn't, he is more hype than substance. he often gets compared to JPP coming out of college but other than them both being of african descent, nothing could be further from the truth. JPP was an all american JUCO player before landing at USF.
    idk bro, their measurables are very similar, their stats are similar,if I'm not mistaken ansah has less experience than JPP had wich makes him more intriguing to some, & ansah has the fact that he held up nicely in the senior bowl wich many were questioning if he could do against better competition....

I know his film isnt as polished as some would like. There is certainly a chance his ability will never catch up to his athletics.

But he is an incredible athelte with rare power and speed and you cannot ever teach the stuff he has. Teams will take a chance on him. He is a once in a decade athlete who has progressed a lot in the short time he has been playing. Athletes like that get drafted early.

It's really hard for me to say he's going to flop without knowing where he goes first. Not all of these kids who are drafted end up fitting into perfect schemes or get the proper coaching with their NFL team. Unstable teams face constant coaching changes and differences in philosophy can affect the development of a player. Someone raw like Ansah is going to need a strong positional coach wherever he goes or at least a decent veteran who can help him out. He'll certainly be a bust if someone uses him like they did at BYU (NT wtf lol)

Ya never know of course, but I did say that when I watched his "highlights" he seemed to have a slow 1st step. He made up for it college level, but maybe he won't be able to do that in pros.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I agree, although Haiti is far from Africa
    Last edited by DVision; 03-26-2013 at 12:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread