+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants meet with guard over weekend - Chance Warmack

The last guard I can remember drafting in the first round was Eric Moore....That was mid to late 80s
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    It would be nice to have our # 1 contribute this year. Although I'd be happy in the long run with either Warmack or Cooper they have a good chance of sitting behind Snee and Boothe. Cooper or Warmack along with Moseley may be our guards of the future if the draft plays out like that in the first round. I'd rather have a corner in the first or LB.
    The funny thing is, the way that Reese went about free agency, it is unlikely any draft pick will be starting week 1 unless he is incredibly pro-ready. Reese filled all the gaping holes we once had on the roster, which means Reese will be more likely to pick a guy that might not be pro-ready but has a greater ceiling, which he tends to do...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    The last guard I can remember drafting in the first round was Eric Moore....That was mid to late 80s
    Same could be said about the LB position.
    Last edited by Giant stuck in Texas; 03-25-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
    Same could be said about the LB pisition.
    they did draft Brian Williams,center, 1st round few years later
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Starter
    I would love if they drafted him. I'm sure he would actually wind up contribute his first year considering our linemen always goin down. Would be a great pic

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It may sound a bit crazy but Warmack may turn out to be the best player in this draft.
    But alas......he shant fall to us at 19.
    It's now time for someone to ask if we will trade up to get him...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The funny thing is, the way that Reese went about free agency, it is unlikely any draft pick will be starting week 1 unless he is incredibly pro-ready. Reese filled all the gaping holes we once had on the roster, which means Reese will be more likely to pick a guy that might not be pro-ready but has a greater ceiling, which he tends to do...
    He could be looking for Boothe's or Snee's replacement.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Lets not get our hopes up.. The cowboys pick before us and desperately need a guard.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeq6722 View Post
    Not crazy, a lot of people are saying that. Highly doubt he gets out of top 10.
    Decastro was listed like these guys to and he went 24

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Decastro was listed like these guys to and he went 24
    Granted it's a completely different position, but didn't people have Prince as a top 10 pick? Didn't we pick him at 19?
    Last edited by Drez; 03-26-2013 at 01:36 AM.

+ Reply to Thread