Hi, my name is the Giant organization. I dont believe we have met. Whats your name?
Nice job OP. You had some people bite.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
with the news of him turning down over 7m a year and poss 21 million guaranteed we may want to start looking elsewhere for his replacement. don't see us signing him. he will play 2013 under the tender then go UFA on us
Last edited by miked1958; 04-02-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Football has been very, very good to us.
In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-
# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:
1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
4-New York Giants!!!!!
***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***
why not play our GM Reese? well, maybe not.. but I sure dig the thought of this guy playing for us...
Formerly Brandon Jacobs
We should sign dwayne bowe