Well, today's my birthday just turned 30 and it's a mid life crisis already haha. Nevertheless, here's my updated mock
1) BJoern Werner DE...I believe Okafor will fall out of favor with Reese and Werner if he falls will be too much talent to pass up. The German Sensations, Kuhn and Werner
2) Khaseem Greene LB, LB is still needed and Greene had so much production he would really boost the D.
3) Tyrann Mattheiu CB/S LSU...I believe his versatlitily to play ST's, CB, safety a dynamic playmaker will make alot of Giant Fans Happy.
4) Dion Sims TE, the same round we took Robinson, Sims has athleticsm, hard to bring down with ball in his hands after catch. Just love the guy.
5) Tavarees King WR Georgia, reminds me alot of Super Mario. Has that quickness, the only issue is not the greatest hands had some bobbles and drops, but looked good at the Senior Bowl with Manuel aT QB.
6) Connor Vernon WR Duke- I believe Nicks will not be resigned, if Cruz gets paid, plus too many nagging injuries, rarely plays at even 90% now. I say we grab to WR, as Ramses is still a FA, and we lost Hixon, don;t really trust JJ as a #3 and Randle is a #2.
7) Stansly Mopanga TCU DE love this guy, reminds me of JPP, just watch his highlights
7) Compensatory Selection) Rex Burkhead - He can catch out the backfield, good all around back. him and montee ball were my two fave all around backs last season.