round 1.Bjoern Werner Defensive End

round 2.Arthur Brown Linebacker

round 3.Logan Ryan Cornerback

round 4.Alvin Bailey Offensive gaurd

round 5.Jelani Jenkins Linebacker

round 6.Miguel Maysonett Runningback

round 7.Marquess Wilson Wide receiver

round 7.Rontez Miles Safety
    Last edited by BigBlueBeatsU; 03-25-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    round 1.Bjoern Werner Defensive End

round 2.David Amerson Cornerback

round 3.Logan Ryan Cornerback

round 4.Alvin Bailey Offensive gaurd

round 5.Jelani Jenkins Linebacker

round 6.Miguel Maysonett Runningback

round 7.Marquess Wilson Wide receiver

round 7.Rontez Miles Safety
    giants wont go back to back CB in the 2nd and 3rd, but I like logan ryan. the rest isn't bad.

how do you know ? are you a giants scouter?they need help and they get it while also adressing other needs

how do I know? lets see, been following the gianst since 1980, never have they selected a CB in the 2nd and 3rd in the same year. and it's scout, not scouter.

ok scout big deal the cbs are solid talent and we are in need so sometimes its not about the past but what we need now

i switched the pick to brown because im a fan of him for the 2nd and it fills linebacker a bit more

happy now eli hof nyg?haha

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBeatsU View Post
    ok scout big deal the cbs are solid talent and we are in need so sometimes its not about the past but what we need now
    they have way more pressing needs than drafting 2 CB in the 1st two rounds. DE/DT/LB/OL are way more pressing than the 2nd CB pick in the 1st three rounds. now if they went with another CB in the later rounds no problem. if they do take a corner early look for it to be rhodes or trufant. you changed your mock and now it is sweet,,,if they could pull all those players in your updated draft it would be the bees knees, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    they have way more pressing needs than drafting 2 CB in the 1st two rounds. DE/DT/LB/OL are way more pressing than the 2nd CB pick in the 1st three rounds. now if they went with another CB in the later rounds no problem. if they do take a corner early look for it to be rhodes or trufant. you changed your mock and now it is sweet,,,if they could pull all those players in your updated draft it would be the bees knees, lol.
    Yes indeed, the Giants won't take two CB's back to back. I think CB is the biggest need behind LB. Our O-Line under achieved, but at sometimes they were pretty solid. Our CB's under achieved the whole year, in exception of Prince. We can't trust Hosley, Webster or Ross, and it's hard to count on T2; therefore, my list of need go 1)LB 2)CB 3)OL 4)DE 5)DT

gabriel i changed it man why are you commenting on the old one i switched it for a reason?i put brown in and swapped a cornerback out

+ Reply to Thread