+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bench Player

Question Single-game tickets (Giants-Broncos 2013)

Hi. Iíve never purchased tickets for MetLife Stadium before. My friend and I are interested in seeing Giants-Broncos when they are slated to play during 2013. Iíve started hunting around for single-game tickets, although in most cases I havenít been able to find any available yet. When I do find them, though, I definitely want to pay as close to fair value as possible. Can anyone give me a ballpark idea what this might be, so I can recognize it if and when I see it, and not get ripped off? Iím looking for semi-decent seats Ė by no means the best that money can buy, but certainly not in the nose-bleed section either. Is this going to be possible for under $100 to $200 Öor am I living a pipe dream? Like I said, Iíve never done this before (no football games, or any other pro sporting event either for that matter). Thanks to anyone who responds with some insight!

We sold tickets for the opening game last year to a ticket agency for $200 a ticket. Mezzanine section middle of end zone. If its the opening Sunday night game I'm thinking around $250 a ticket. Hope that helps you.

Face Value "for the most part" start at $100 and go up from there. Lower Endzone and Mezzanine End zone Face Value are $120. Sidelines are slightly more. You will be looking in the range of $175 to $250 on the second hand market for most seats.

Bench Player
    Thank you both, speedman and Jet-Blue. Would you able to tell me the best way of going about looking for said tickets?

(If not and either asking or answering would violate site rules, I'm glad I stopped short of asking.)

I know the schedules have yet to be released, but personally I don't think it's going to be opening weekend. My friend is the Giants fan. Despite living in northern Jersey, I've been die-hard Broncos for the better part of 3 decades. And rumor around our camp is we'll be opening against the defending SB champs. (Yay.)

...At any rate, best of luck to every team led by a Manning in 2013!

Well, single game tickets aren't for sale yet. I think on April 16th they announce the schedule and a week or two after that, single tickets go on sale. I believe over 90% on Giants ticket go to season ticket holders so it's hard to get them at face value.

The agency that we sold the tickets to is Select a ticket. On route 23 in nj. (973) 839-6100 Guys name was Tom.

Bench Player

Thanks again, guys!

If you want to sit close, you might have to pay like $150 and an arm included.

Good luck and may the force be with you.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    If you want to sit close, you might have to pay like $150 and an arm included. Good luck and may the force be with you.
    Haha. I've always thought arms were overrated, anyway.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    If you want to sit close, you might have to pay like $150 and an arm included.

Good luck and may the force be with you.
    $150 will not get you into the building for that game. Home Opener plus Eli vs Peyton for possibly the last time at the Meadowlands. Cheapest on Stubhub right now is about $250 each.