+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Nicks or Cruz... Who is more talented??

First off i would like to say that i love both of these guys. Together they are easily a top 3 receiving duo in the league. Both of them are very talented, but who do you think is the overall better player? In my opinion Nicks has the edge by a little. A main reason why Cruz is exploding this year is cause Nicks gets doubled most of the time which leaves Cruz taking advantage of being in single coverage a lot. Agree or disagree? Who do you guys think is better?

Re: Nicks or Cruz... Who is more talented??

Too early in their career to tell which player has more skill in my opinion. Both very young, and both have an immense potential to be great.

Veteran

I used to think it was Nicks but now I am starting to think it may be a respective tie.

God, if we had a Barber and Shockey now this offense would be good for 40 a game..which, with our D, would mean a lot of overtime games

/amirite?

Sinorice Moss

This is pretty silly if you as me.. no disrespect intended.

Nicks is a top 5 potential.

Cruz is great but he's benefiting from all the attention Nicks is seeing.

Nicks by a wide margin..right now anyway.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Veteran

Nicks

/thread

Nicks, but having Cruz isn't bad

This is a great debate to have. Nicks is a better receiver overall, but if he see's the double, Cruz is a reliable deep threat AND a reliable 3rd down target. I bet there are 30+ other teams that wish they could be having this debate. Cruz would see the double on any other team, but for once the GIANTS have 2 legitimate big time receivers AND a potent 3rd/4th option with Manninham/ Ballard. Our passing game is clicking, our running game can get going sometimes, and our defense, well we know the story there. If we had them all clicking at once.... Wow.

Bench Player

I'm starting to lean Cruz's way because for one he is faster and never gets caught from behind. No. 2 he is shiftier and can make a subtle move and take it to the house like he did saturday against the Jets.

I think they are both pretty even... I think the biggest flaw is KK doesnt draw quick plays to get the ball in the playmakers hands fast enough... I think they both have exceptional or stone hands at times but all in all I think you get the ball to Cruz he makes more happen than Nicks..

They are both really good but its just a shame we dont get them the ball faster and let the playmakers make plays...
    I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. (1-15-14)

*** OK I have seen it and I'm a bit worried *** (8-30-14)

***** I'm not as worried after all ***** (9-26-14)

Get well #80!