+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    I don't want Te'o AT ALL. He was absolutely manhandled in the Championship game against a far superior Alabama team. which is no match compared to NFL talent. We also don't have the DTs to clog up the middle for him. Ogletree please
    IDK if there is a clogger available at 19. Most of the DT at that spot in the draft are athletic pocket collapsers. I think Ogeltree will be long gone.

I love how everyone cites the Bama game as a reason not take Teo, then say they want Ogletree even though he played just as poorly against Alabama, only he didnt have the enormous pressure of his life changing even about to leak out to the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueReign View Post
    I don't want Te'o AT ALL. He was absolutely manhandled in the Championship game against a far superior Alabama team. which is no match compared to NFL talent. We also don't have the DTs to clog up the middle for him. Ogletree please
    Well the whole team was manhandled by Alabama. Speaking of no DL help SEE ND . The giants should be better middle front this year in my opinion.
    I'm guessing based on 21 reps and 4.7 40 the point may be mute because Pitt would love him at 17

Connor is a stop-gap.. unless he tears it up

gimme Ogletree or Arthur Brown over Te'o

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    Anywhere in the 4.6's is good IMO. Sounds like he did good for himself today.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Connor is a stop-gap.. unless he tears it up

gimme Ogletree or Arthur Brown over Te'o
    I was watching ESPN they had him hand timed 4.71

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Who's this O'Connor guy? /s
    O'Connor is our new MLB!!!!! He is related to television great Chuck O'Connors and tennis great Jimmy O'Connors

Quote Originally Posted by simmstolt View Post
    I think he is a huge bust at the NFL level.
    Don't be surprised if he goes to a bad team and gets 100 tackles his rookie season. He is gonna be a solid player, we need a leader like him who has a nose for the ball. He is gonna be another Antonio pierce type player. Coverage won't be his strong suit but his knowledge and instincts will compensate for that. When it's all said and done, he could turn out to be the best linebacker in the draft. I think ogle tree is gonna be another rolando McClain