+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Khameem Greene VS. Arthur Brown in the Second!

Khameem Greene VS. Arthur Brown in the Second!

Oh no i didn't! But wait, we have two very likely candidates for a second round selection. Dan Connor who knows how good he could be and could he stay healthy the whole season? Who would you choose Greene or Brown? I personally like Greene, the athlecism, had more production than Brown, etc. But they say Brown is more the MLB who can stack and shed..Who will it be?

If J Will is the weakside guy going forward then it's an easy decision. Brown.

And I don't understand how people are still asking how good Connor can be. He's 27 and has been in the league for years. He is exactly what he is. An average to below average player
    Last edited by slipknottin; 03-26-2013 at 05:06 PM.

I think Arthur Brown is a 1st rounder now.. I like them both, Brown for me

I'd go with Brown in the 2nd if he's there, but if not then Greene is a good substitute.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

how about sio moore? seems to fit exactly what they need. has size, speed, can tackle and cover.

if theyre both there,wich they wont....Brown all day, no brainer

Arthur Brown for me. Wouldn't be mad with either but Brown is more versatile and they can plug him in at any spot and he'd contribute right away IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    how about sio moore? seems to fit exactly what they need. has size, speed, can tackle and cover.
    Sio Moore is great. So many talented LB's that will be available in the 1st and 2nd rounds this year it's almost ridiculous. Last year I was just raving about Bobby Wagner in my mocks and draft threads and this year....I have about 4 or 5 I keep mentioning that I'd love for the Giants. Moore is definitely one those guys.

I think Brown goes in the first, hopefully not to us. Good in coverage & shedding blocks, but he's not much of a tackler. Seems soft.

I don't know fam, i was watching the Greene videos, he got that ability to rip the ball out the ball carriers hands. Can create a lot of turnovers. Reminds me a bit of Jarvis Jones rushing off the edge with his athleticism. Ogletree is the only LB'er i have rated higher. I have Brown and Moore after. I seen a lot of missed tackles on moore's tape vs. Rutgers, and Brown not much of a tackler, rushed up field to fast and whiffed lol. Greene had a lot of broken up passes and can cover as well.

+ Reply to Thread