+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    I don't know fam, i was watching the Greene videos, he got that ability to rip the ball out the ball carriers hands. Can create a lot of turnovers. Reminds me a bit of Jarvis Jones rushing off the edge with his athleticism. Ogletree is the only LB'er i have rated higher. I have Brown and Moore after. I seen a lot of missed tackles on moore's tape vs. Rutgers, rushed up field to fast and whiffed lol. Greene had a lot of broken up passes and can cover as well.
    Which is why Greene is likely a OLB in the NFL. He plays very well in space.

Brown is a MLB, or at least he is a better MLb prospect than Green.

There are more than a few scouts who are saying that Brown is currently the top MLb prospect in the draft.

Veteran
    it depends if we draft Ogletree or not

I rest my case with Greene..below are his highlights, after seeing this for a 2nd rounder this is the guy who would light it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhb83_ASFuk

Brown for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    If J Will is the weakside guy going forward then it's an easy decision. Brown.

And I don't understand how people are still asking how good Connor can be. He's 27 and has been in the league for years. He is exactly what he is. An average to below average player
    I think connor fits this team well, and he'll have his best season with us, personally.. I think 4/3 MLB is his best positon, and nows hes that on a good team with expierence.. I just have a gut feeling hes gonna be solid for us..

I don't know why we have to debate this again.. Everyone knows where everyone stands on this category.. I personally like Greene better and think hes the playmaking, instinctive LB we need to make our core great, but i understand some like Brown better, and thats fine..

Quote Originally Posted by wideright91 View Post
    I think Brown goes in the first, hopefully not to us. Good in coverage & shedding blocks, but he's not much of a tackler. Seems soft.
    That's just how it goes nowadays...complete/elite players coming out end up as high picks....

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    If J Will is the weakside guy going forward then it's an easy decision. Brown.

And I don't understand how people are still asking how good Connor can be. He's 27 and has been in the league for years. He is exactly what he is. An average to below average player
    Agreed. Better chance of going after a MLB at this point than a WLB taking in count that J Will can man up there.
    That been said there is no way in God's green earth that Brown will slide all the way to 49 . Not possible.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    how about sio moore? seems to fit exactly what they need. has size, speed, can tackle and cover.
    I love Sio but I just don't see him as a MLB in the NFL? Wasted talent IMO if you plug him in the middle of the D. He is just to good of a pass rusher .
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

All-Pro
    What are the chances of Brown being there when the Giants pick in the second round?