+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dallas Chances??

I just have the feeling that no way Dallas wins this game Sunday night!!! However this is the Not For Long League where anything is possible, any given Sunday. With Romo having hand issues, Felix Jones all they got for a back, the Dallas Defense not looking any better, in New York with the night January weather, can they win this game?? What are the odds?? I say we come in pumped up and put it to em early and often and pound em, 31-13!!!! The odds they beat us in my opnion is 28%..

The accuscore by ESPN which is simulations of 1000 times the game played gives the Cowboys the edge?? What??? How could this be?? No way they factored the above into that...Anyway, honestly do you think there is any way we loose this game on Sunday night Prime Time??? If so what are your odds and reasons??

Veteran

Re: Dallas Chances??

Depends on which defense shows up. Depends on how good or bas PF schemes work etc. I like our chances because I think PF has learned from the last game and schould be better prepared for a Def game plan. Needs to be simple and aggressive.

The smart thing would be to play good def and run the ball.

[quote user="harrycarson"]

I just have the feeling that no way Dallas wins this game Sunday night!!! However this is the Not For Long League where anything is possible, any given Sunday. With Romo having hand issues, Felix Jones all they got for a back, the Dallas Defense not looking any better, in New York with the night January weather, can they win this game?? What are the odds?? I say we come in pumped up and put it to em early and often and pound em, 31-13!!!! The odds they beat us in my opnion is 28%..

The accuscore by ESPN which is simulations of 1000 times the game played gives the Cowboys the edge?? What??? How could this be?? No way they factored the above into that...Anyway, honestly do you think there is any way we loose this game on Sunday night Prime Time??? If so what are your odds and reasons??

[/quote]

I'm thinking it will be hard to get pressure on Romo because of the offensive line and his ability to move around. We can't stop the run as was evident against the Jets and if Jones' hamstring holds up they will likely be able to run the ball effectively.

This will be a high scoring game.....and I hope we have a shot to win it in the end. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Maybe it is because they have not put up a good showing at home yet.

I also feel that Romo will be playing with no pressure as silly as that may sound. I feel like if he puts up a stinker, which I think he wont he could always blame it on a sore hand.

The defense MUST show up for this one!

I like our chances but the zebras have had a big say in the out come of NYG games in the past few weeks...that's my only concern in a tight game....

Veteran

I like our chances, we just need to do a good job on there WR's. They have very good receivers in Austin, Dez, and Robinson. Get pressure on Romo, and force him into bad decisions. Romo chokes big time in games like this as everybody knows and that hand will not be 100%

Their offensive line is pretty shakey and our defensive line is coming alive.

"With the exception of brilliant rookie right tackle Tyron Smith, who handled the red-hot Jason Babin well most of the night, the Dallas Cowboys' line was dominated physically by the Eagles' defensive front. And now, with left guard Montrae Holland out with a torn biceps, they're shorthanded for their big division title game against the New York Giants and their fearsome D-linemen. Someone on the Cowboys' line is going to have to step up and play better than they've been playing. And no matter what happens Sunday night, interior offensive line is going to be a need position this offseason."

From http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/ta...h-2011-week-16
    Manning is king of the comebacks, having engineered 24 fourth-quarter comebacks and 28 game-winning drives, including two in the final minutes of Super Bowls XLVI and XLII. Moreover, his quarterback rating rises to 94.2 in "late-and-close" games. With numerous comebacks, eight postseason victories and a pair of Super Bowl MVPs under his belt, few have been better with the game on the line.

All-Pro

i think if we can get good games from Tuck and Bradshaw, then i like our chances, but based on the fact that we have been behind in every game this season ... i'm still thinking flip a coin in this one ... let's just hope it's heads ... errr or tails, well which ever one we are!!

Bench Player

It's a 50/50 game IMO. Hard to pick a winner in this one.

[quote user="harrycarson"]

[/quote]

How could you say that there is no way that we will lose this game?

We needed a miracle to beat them last time,we have been terrible at home, and every one of our wins have been close. I expect a close game that is up for grabs in the 4th quarter.