+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video of David Bass DE Missouri Western St. This kid can ball..

Video of David Bass DE Missouri Western St. This kid can ball..

Its a highlight video, but check it out, shows u what hes capable of, and he completely dominated small school comp.. A very intriguing prospect, especially if we wait at DE, and want someone to develop alittle bit with Kiwi and Tuck aging...

David Bass Missouri Western State University - YouTube

► 3:39 www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJtozzcJTNs

Good player, good motor. But he needs serous work vs the run in my opinion. I would certainly not complain if we picked him, especially where he is being projected to go.

However, he is another guy I think provides more value as a 34 olb than he does as a 43 end.

Kinda reminds me of Justin Tuck especially when he brings down the QB. Same #91 too

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Good player, good motor. But he needs serous work vs the run in my opinion. I would certainly not complain if we picked him, especially where he is being projected to go.

However, he is another guy I think provides more value as a 34 olb than he does as a 43 end.
    Great motor! I think he projects better to DE in a 4/3, as he is tremendous at diagnosing pass from that scheme and getting up batting em down and/or picking a pass off.. Its one of his strengths for sure.. I think he can bulk up to 270 no problem and maintain that good firststep and explosion.. He was getting the edge against those small school kids left and right...

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Kinda reminds me of Justin Tuck especially when he brings down the QB. Same #91 too
    Absoulute animal! To be honest, it wasen't even fair some of the stuff he was doing in that video.. Adrian Tracy was similar though, as far as dominant against small school comp and it hasen't translated, but this kids more athletic though...

+ Reply to Thread