+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Would you draft the honey badger?

Tyrann Mathieu is clearly talented but comes with some baggage. If his issues didn't happen he would be a first round talent. He also had a really good pro day. If we can get him in the 4th or 5th round, would you grab him?

If he was down that far...in the 4th and 5th...I would say hell yeah. The team wouldn't be giving up much if he didn't pan out.

He wont be available in the 4th or 5th someone will roll the dice in the 3rd... and to answer your question.. Without a doubt!!! You cant teach playmaking ability... He has it naturally a long with some baggage but I feel our vets n TC could keep him in check. He has a personality that would do well in NY.

He's not making it out of the 3rd.. He won't be a Giant..

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    I think he's a decent 3rd round bargain and even more so if he slips lower, but as others mentioned someone will take the risk and scoop him up def before the 4th. My gut says late 2nd to early 3rd.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson

This needed a new thread?? What's with people around here starting new threads for no valid reason?

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    This needed a new thread?? What's with people around here starting new threads for no valid reason?
    nothing wrong a Honey Bardger 5.0 thread..

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    I just cant wait till someone makes another thread about this 7 days from now

I will take him in the 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    I just cant wait till someone makes another thread about this 7 days from now
    More like 7 hours..