+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Mock

Hybrid View

New Mock

1. Xavier Rhodes (CB, FSU) Incredible talent at a need position. I admit I would still LOVE Ogletree here.
    2. Alex Okafor (DE, Texas) Previously had him as a first round pick... if he can drop to us in the 2nd, steal of the draft IMO. I would still be happy with him in the first because I think he would light it up on our line
    3. Barrett Jones (OG,C,OT, Alabama) Possibly the smartest player in the draft and very versatile. Wants to play center in the pros but could also be an elite OG)
    4. Kevin Red**** (LB, UNC) or AJ Klein (LB, Iowa State) Both are good linebackers with different skillsets. If we want more of a physical threat that can help against the run we go Red****... if we want a guy that can help in coverage more, AJ Klein)
    5. Akeem Spence (DT, Illinois) Stays busy and stays after plays. Great against the run but needs improvement as a pass rusher.
    6. Knile Davis (RB, Arkansas) or Michael Williams (TE, Alabama)... If Knile Davis is there in the 6th I don't see how we pass on him. I also don't see how he's still there. I would actually take him in the 5th. Otherwise, we may need to go TE here and Michael Williams would be great for running game... or could even grow into an OL. Has ability in the passing game but needs improvement.
    7. Vinston Painter (OT, FSU) or Chad Bumphis (WR, MSU)... Painter is my sleeper of the draft. I've seen some say he could go undrafted. I have no idea how that could happen. Chad Bumphis could be a gamechanger IMO.

I don't love the 5th round on this one but I figured we needed more help on the DL. I just don't see great DT value in that round. Spence and Boyd are the only 2 that come to mind.
    Last edited by BlueSabbath; 03-28-2013 at 09:30 AM.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

this is a great mock!! Lots of value, Okafor & Jones in rounds 2/3 would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    this is a great mock!! Lots of value, Okafor & Jones in rounds 2/3 would be great
    OMG yes crazy amount of value. seen them both a round higher then then.

Great Mock would like those first 3 rounds

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPride13 View Post
    OMG yes crazy amount of value. seen them both a round higher then then.

Great Mock would like those first 3 rounds
    I have too at some point. The last two mocks I saw had Barrett Jones late 3rd and early 4th. Walter football has him 4th round to the Chiefs right now and Okafor still on the board with our 2nd round pick.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:

Thanks! Okafor is becoming tough to predict. I never would have guessed we could get him in the 2nd (or anyone really, I thought he would be a first rounder) but I keep seeing suggestions that he could drop into the mid or late 2nd. Since he's the only DE in my mock something would have to change if he's gone. I've been talking a lot about Devin Taylor so he could be one to keep an eye on in that case. I also think Corey Lemoneir could be a much better pro than he was in college. He has a lot of athleticism but was a victim of the worst coaching staff in college football.
    Last edited by BlueSabbath; 03-27-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:

I am definitely a fan of this Mock..I just hope Rhodes falls to us..that's the only thing I'm worried about. But you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGAiG88 View Post
    I am definitely a fan of this Mock..I just hope Rhodes falls to us..that's the only thing I'm worried about. But you never know.
    I think there's a better chance of Rhodes in the 1st, than Okafor in the 2nd..

I think there's a better chance of Rhodes in the 1st, than Okafor in the 2nd..
    Both could easily be gone before where I have them. I've had Okafor and Ogletree as my 1st round picks in previous mocks so while I don't personally see Okafor lasting until the 2nd I have hope through some mocks I've seen. I just saw a mock updated yesterday that had Rhodes 28th to the Broncos.

It's crazy how much some players differ in diffenent mocks. I've seen Arthur Brown as a first rounder in some and a late 2nd rounder in some.
    Last edited by BlueSabbath; 03-27-2013 at 01:06 PM.
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:

Love the first four picks...if we all got together and agreed in prayer at least for the first two picks and we do not doubt in our hearts, but believe it will come to pass, it will be established. Everybody under my post Agree after me, In Jesus Name, i declare Xavier Rhodes our first round selection and Alex Okafor our 2nd Round selection. Just gotta agree in Jesus Name and watch =)

Hey, how do u highlight on the new boards? I can't figure out how to highlight like Bluesabbath did with the names of his picks...