1. Xavier Rhodes (CB, FSU) Incredible talent at a need position. I admit I would still LOVE Ogletree here.
2. Alex Okafor (DE, Texas) Previously had him as a first round pick... if he can drop to us in the 2nd, steal of the draft IMO. I would still be happy with him in the first because I think he would light it up on our line
3. Barrett Jones (OG,C,OT, Alabama) Possibly the smartest player in the draft and very versatile. Wants to play center in the pros but could also be an elite OG)
4. Kevin Red**** (LB, UNC) or AJ Klein (LB, Iowa State) Both are good linebackers with different skillsets. If we want more of a physical threat that can help against the run we go Red****... if we want a guy that can help in coverage more, AJ Klein)
5. Akeem Spence (DT, Illinois) Stays busy and stays after plays. Great against the run but needs improvement as a pass rusher.
6. Knile Davis (RB, Arkansas) or Michael Williams (TE, Alabama)... If Knile Davis is there in the 6th I don't see how we pass on him. I also don't see how he's still there. I would actually take him in the 5th. Otherwise, we may need to go TE here and Michael Williams would be great for running game... or could even grow into an OL. Has ability in the passing game but needs improvement.
7. Vinston Painter (OT, FSU) or Chad Bumphis (WR, MSU)... Painter is my sleeper of the draft. I've seen some say he could go undrafted. I have no idea how that could happen. Chad Bumphis could be a gamechanger IMO.
I don't love the 5th round on this one but I figured we needed more help on the DL. I just don't see great DT value in that round. Spence and Boyd are the only 2 that come to mind.