+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Starter

Who would you be disappointed with as our pick?

I ask this question because, how often do we fans actually identify who the Giants actuallly select?
    We go with our gut feeling based upon what we perceive to be BPA and biggest psn of need.
    However there are other factors that only the Giants brass know.

With that said, who would you be disappointed being selected?

I would be disapponited if the Giants drafted MLB Teo with the #19 pick.
    He has football knowledge and instincts, but i dont think he is the right MLB for the Giants.

I would be shocked and very disappointed.

DJ Fluker

Bench Player
    I would also be dissapointed with MLB Teo

Te'o or Tank..

Te'o and Johnathan Hankins

At 19 I'd be disappointed with any of these guys....Te'o, Eifert, Ertz, Mingo or Elam. I've seen all these guys mocked to the Giants at some point.

In no particular order

Fluker
    Eifert
    Ertz
    Vaccaro
    Te'o
    Minter
    Ogletree
    Warmack (if a stud defensive prospect is still available)
    Cooper (if a stud defensive prospect is still available)
    Hankins

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg1413 View Post
    Te'o and Johnathan Hankins
    and Hankins

DJ Fluker first and foremost, because i've seen him as the only leaky sieve on bamas line during the games i watched.. Almost every game i seen them play, the entire line was good, and when a mistake happened, almost always it was fluker...

The TE's Eifert and Ertz- Obviously i like em both but 19 is early for em and we have Brandon Myers now.

Kevin Minter- As much as i like Minter, for his toughness and tackling ability, i think its early for him, as hes a tad less athletic then i'd want, and more of a run stuffer then a complete MLB.. Again, i like him alot, just not at 19...

Any Safety- Not a pressing need, and its a deep positon this yr.. I'd be fine with Jefferson, D.Williams, Cyprien, Rambo, and so on and so fourth in later rd, then taking Elam or vaccaro in RD1..

Jonathan Hankins- Strikes me as lazy and unmotivated often. Kawaan Short is much more adept at making splash plays and getting in the backfield..

Jonathan Banks- I like em, but hes fell down my personal rankings a bit since season ended, and i'm not so sure hes even as good as Darius Slay to be honest..

GUYS I WOULD LIKE and/or BE OK WITH

Bjorn Werner
    Barkevious Mingo
    Alec Ogletree
    Xavier Rhodes
    Desmond Trufant- i'd still wait on cb unless rhodes, but Trufant can ball and i'd be ok with him...
    Chance Warmack/Cooper- Guard is a positon of need, and albeit, i'd rather go a diffrent route, i wouldent be mad about either..
    Te'O- The cover skills and tackling ability(take out champ game) is intriguing and his ability to make splash plays is awesome.. Hes like a chase blackburn that can cover...
    Ogletree- How do u not love this guy is beyond me, albeit, except a bit of charechter concerns of course...
    Carradine- I'm not as nervous about his ACL as some, and i think this guy will come back fine.. hes a absoulute beast when healthy!
    Damontre Mooore- Still love this kids potential as a pash rusher, and i think when he gets with a good NFL strength and conditioning coach, skys the limit.
    Kawaan Short - I like him better then Sheldon Richardson.. Short is so underrated on these boards, and even with extra attention this past yr, managed monster numbers, and can defend the run very well, and is fairly explosive...

Pine Barrens, NJ.. where we still hunt dinner.
    Id be upset w us not taking a LBer in 1st or 2nd. We gotta fill that in round 1 or 2. That's just me n I'll be fine w whoever JR takes.. He's the man and I already know it will prob be the BPA
    Last edited by TAILGATIN'; 03-27-2013 at 03:52 PM.

"Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
    - Homer J. Simpson