+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The defense scares me

The defense scares me

Too many holes to plug at this point.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

What holes to plug? LB really is the only one. And they just brought in Connor, resigned Rivers, have been developing J Will and Paysinger.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    What holes to plug? LB really is the only one. And they just brought in Connor, resigned Rivers, have been developing J Will and Paysinger.
    The holes are plugged but they are not plugged with good talent. CWebb, Stevie, Hosley, Tuck, Jenkins, Kiwi, and the entire LB unit, are all question marks.

I guess I just should've said the only guys that we can have any confidence in is JPP, Prince, and Linval.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    The holes are plugged but they are not plugged with good talent. CWebb, Stevie, Hosley, Tuck, Jenkins, Kiwi, and the entire LB unit, are all question marks.

I guess I just should've said the only guys that we can have any confidence in is JPP, Prince, and Linval.
    If anything, the three you mention with confidence are more like 'holes' IMO than Webster, Stevie Brown, Kiwi, and Cullen

OH NOES!!!111!!! WE DON'T HAVE ALL PROS AT EVERY POSITION!!

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    If anything, the three you mention with confidence are more like 'holes' IMO than Webster, Stevie Brown, Kiwi, and Cullen
    Say whaaaa?

JPP had a 6 sack year and Coughlin recently came out and said he was overweight and had conditioning issues last year.

Prince is still raw and Linval hasn't done much. Wasnt Linval the one who was a "starter" on our horrific DL last year? Im confused by this post

CWebb is proven, he just had an off year. Cullen is proven. Kiwi has been an average to above average player for years. Stevie Brown looked comfortable and poised last year. Had a great nack for the ball and is still young.

This D has the potential to be very bad, like it was through most of last year and the year before that...before playing well enough to win a SB. I'm very worried about this D as well and hope that they have a kick-a** draft.

JPP had a 6 sack year and Coughlin recently came out and said he was overweight and had conditioning issues last year.

Prince is still raw and Linval hasn't done much. Wasnt Linval the one who was a "starter" on our horrific DL last year? Im confused by this post

CWebb is proven, he just had an off year. Cullen is proven. Kiwi has been an average to above average player for years. Stevie Brown looked comfortable and poised last year. Had a great nack for the ball and is still young.
    Wow.

Exclamation This guy...

SMH...

+ Reply to Thread