+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    I didnt read the entire thread however I agree with the title. The defense scares me as well. Maybe im just being paranoid....

at least this defense scares someone, I didnt think they had it in them.

Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    LMAO love this post. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    JPP had a 6 sack year and Coughlin recently came out and said he was overweight and had conditioning issues last year.

Prince is still raw and Linval hasn't done much. Wasnt Linval the one who was a "starter" on our horrific DL last year? Im confused by this post

CWebb is proven, he just had an off year. Cullen is proven. Kiwi has been an average to above average player for years. Stevie Brown looked comfortable and poised last year. Had a great nack for the ball and is still young.
    I was surprised when TC put that out to the press about JPP, his own son in law Snee had a crappy season and he never said a word....

The Giants dont have a DT that demands double teams and cant be moved easily. It wont be Austin. He cant anchor.

Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    Nicely played TextureDj.
    No one remembers who came in second.

the demoralizing offense is what worries me

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    OH NOES!!!111!!! WE DON'T HAVE ALL PROS AT EVERY POSITION!!
    + a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurio View Post
    JR is the GIANTS GM as TC is the coach and Eli is the QB. Support them.
    Couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG 5 View Post
    the demoralizing offense is what worries me
    please elaborate

Starter
    DT has been solidified with Jenkins, we needed a steady replacement for Canty who was great for us when he had his health. These two plus the young guys to back them up, pray Kuhn and Austin are over the injuries and we can catch lightning in a bottle (did we keep the old timer who was solid when he was just a backup?). The DE's should have comeback years. We're real solid there with JPP getting his sophomore jinx behind him and Tuck who will surprise everyone with a nice comeback season and kiwi to be a solid third to give these guys plenty of breathers and will prove to be an impact player. look there's a lot of parity in the league and the division buy we have two recent Super Bowls and really can't complain. Much depends on which teams are lucky enough to keep their key players healthy and which teams younger players become good ones. We have lots of potential stars, excellent coaching with TC's 75 years of experience and success. It should be an exciting season.