+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Veteran

Vontaze Burfict PLEASE

I am sure this has been beaten down....but we need this guy.

People close to him say hes a quiet and not so bad kid, just very passionate about winning and very competative. He doesnt have off field issues, hes just a monster on the field. Hes very agressive and plays with reckless abandon much like Suh.

I think he will be a dominant MLB and will wreak havoc behind our good DL.

Vick would be scared to run against us.

He would definately solve alot of our issues as LB, he has the agressiveness and beastly intensity as an LT or Ray Lewis/Suh....its not like hes out getting in trouble off field, he just likes to bust heads.

The only LB id want over him would be teo but hes not gonna be there soim crossing my fingers we get this kid.

Hes reckless but we got some good guys here on defense that could keep in somewhat in line, like tuck, Boley etc.

PLEASE JR.....PLEASE....get us this kid... LT pt2

Veteran

Re: Vontaze Burfict PLEASE

hes just a heat seeking misssle, put him in the middle of our bunch of beasts....healthy tuck, LJ, canty, JPP, kiwi and have that kid in the middle wreaking havoc....wed be the most feared def in the NFL, our DBs would be bored.

Veteran

No reason we cant get a game changing LB like this, its a done deal that we are trading osi. We cant afford to pay him the top money he wants, Mara and JR promised him that they would pay him or trade him after this season. I think its a guarantee that osi is gone...they will trade him.

We will have extra picks with the osi trade and any compensation picks to use to trade up and get Burfict in the first and a good OT or OG in the second which are our 2 biggest needs.

Get er done JR....

I think we do need an upgrade at MLB, not sure if we will be able to get him, but he would be the burfict fit!!!!!

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]I think we do need an upgrade at MLB, not sure if we will be able to get him, but he would be the burfict fit!!!!![/quote]

Like the play on words.

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]I think we do need an upgrade at MLB, not sure if we will be able to get him, but he would be the burfict fit!!!!![/quote]

Like the play on words.

Just for that pun, I'm nominating you as favorite poster of 2011......

If Peter Konz decides to come out next year, I'd rather take him instead of Burfict.

Of course, I really won't know what I want out of the 1st round for sure until the results of our game this Sunday and then will have to follow the combines.

Banned

Burfict is gonna end up dropping to the 2nd round. If the Giants trade up to get a MLB they might go after Kuechly or Hightower.

you guys are offering up a good suggestion but ignoring the big question, will he be on the available by the tie we are on the board? My guess is if we win Sunday, he won't be. Unless we trade up, which I would be all for, but would we spend enough to trade up enough to get this guy?