+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vontaze Burfict PLEASE

Re: Vontaze Burfict PLEASE

lack of discipline equals fines, flags, and possible ejections/suspensions.

Plus this year his numbers have dropped over last year.

If Kuechly is available when the Giants pick, I'd prefer him over Burfict.

Burfict may even slip to the 2nd rd in the draft.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Burfict would be perfict!
    sorry...couldn't help myself!

If he is ideal for the 1st round Reese won't take him...he never takes anLB in the 1st round and he will bank on him falling in a later round...hence we will miss out on him. We took Kiwi (who I like)instead of DeMarco Ryan, who was a dedicated LBm not a tweener. Ryan was a pro-bowler at LB. Could have had him. I think Reese passed on Clay Matthews and Cushing too if I remember right. We got Sintim...which has been a full-on 2nd round bust!

All-Pro

He si slipping big time due to his extreme stupidity with his attittude on the field, as well as not having a great year this year. He may be dogging it. Not sure I want a guy like that. Its almost like an Albert Haynesworth type deal. When he is on 100%, he is a monster, but he takes plays off, and can do stupid things after a play that can cost a team.

I dont think most of the OP on this thread know about his play this year. He has sucked big time this year and got benched his last game. Even in the bowl game burfict got little to no playing time. I had a man crush on him as well. Its just his discipline that is the question...He takes plays off..

With all that said, if the Giants coaching stuff can tune him to becoming all the things he truly could be, I would take him in a heart beat. Keuchly is overall a better LB but he is going to be gone way before that. Teo isnt coming out.

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]I think we do need an upgrade at MLB, not sure if we will be able to get him, but he would be the burfict fit!!!!![/quote]

Like the play on words.

[quote user="Captain Chaos"]I think we do need an upgrade at MLB, not sure if we will be able to get him, but he would be the burfict fit!!!!![/quote]

Like the play on words.

[quote user="Wes"]

I am sure this has been beaten down....but we need this guy.

People close to him say hes a quiet and not so bad kid, just very passionate about winning and very competative. He doesnt have off field issues, hes just a monster on the field. Hes very agressive and plays with reckless abandon much like Suh.

I think he will be a dominant MLB and will wreak havoc behind our good DL.

Vick would be scared to run against us.

He would definately solve alot of our issues as LB, he has the agressiveness and beastly intensity as an LT or Ray Lewis/Suh....its not like hes out getting in trouble off field, he just likes to bust heads.

The only LB id want over him would be teo but hes not gonna be there soim crossing my fingers we get this kid.

Hes reckless but we got some good guys here on defense that could keep in somewhat in line, like tuck, Boley etc.

PLEASE JR.....PLEASE....get us this kid... LT pt2

[/quote]

hmm...

his name is weird enough to be a NY giant. It does go good with Mathias Kiwanuka, Osi Umenyoira, and Prince Amukamar, Vontaze Burfict

its like he already has a giants uni
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Is anyone concerned about his rep as a dirty player?

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]Is anyone concerned about his rep as a dirty player?[/quote]

don't know much about him, whats the knock
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread