+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what is keenan allen was drafted by g men

PLEASE DONT SAY IT WONT HAPPEN JUST WRITE WHAT YOU THINK IF IT DOES.WOULD YOU LIKE KEENAN ON OUR TEAM

He was the #1 WR prospect on some draft boards at one point. Rather, Patterson or Austin.

Im not too big a fan of his personally. I would also prefer patterson or austin.

If it does, I would need to find a way to wake up from a nightmare because it will never happen....

Second round only. First round either needs to be DE, CB, or a top OL who is slipping.

I'll kill my goldfish

Then we would have yet another receiver fighting to move up the depth chart

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Then we would have yet another receiver fighting to move up the depth chart
    Depth chart cleared up a bit with the depature of Hixon and (presumably) Barden. Not going to be entirely sure if we can keep both Nicks and Cruz past 2014 either...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Depth chart cleared up a bit with the depature of Hixon and (presumably) Barden. Not going to be entirely sure if we can keep both Nicks and Cruz past 2014 either...
    not if they dont sign cruz this year. its a gamble...do you go with the guy who plays every game and produces at a high level consistently?,,or do you go with a guy who has been known to take over games but is oft injured and even when playing plays injured almost to the detriment of the team?

As insane that it'd be to draft a WR in the 1st IMO, let's say Cruz isn't a giant in 2014.......nicks is guaranteed to be injured at some point in every season & let's assume randle is nothing more than a average 3rd/solid 4th......
    I mean the draft isn't about what do we need now, yet sometimes what are we going to need next year....

If all the decent names are gone at 19 & BPA is highly questionable, do you reach and overdraft someone?
    Or do you think about the future? Matt Elam/vaccaro are guys that could fill holes in 2014, rolle is going to be soo overpaid I can see him not a giant after this season...and realistically between Hill/brown one of them may be a decent player,also lost KP....
    WR could eventually be a problem.....We always think we know what's going to happen & we usually end up suprised......unless there's a legit BPA at 19 & we don't trade back, I would not be suprised picking up a player that none of us are expecting