+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What are the chances of Brandon Jacobs returning?

Brandon's NFL career is over ........thanks for al the memories ....time to move on
    Non Omnis Moriar

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kobiellc View Post
    He is one of my favorite running backs that we have had. I know he isnt a 1500 yard rusher but he sets the tone and opens up the middle of the field when Eli goes play action. Linebackers have always bit on the playaction because they never wanted jacobs to get a full head of steam...We need a big back who can get short yards and i dont see any out there right now and if we are entertaining the old cardinal rb Hightower, than maybe we should give jacobs another shot.....He said he only wants to play for the Giants....Bring em back!!!!!
    ZERO!...in fact Jacobs isn't welcome anywhere in the NFL after his childish meltdown last year in San Francisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    ZERO!...in fact Jacobs isn't welcome anywhere in the NFL after his childish meltdown last year in San Francisco.
    He'll play somewhere once the RB injuries start adding up for the NFL teams. He's still better than Lumpkin, and those low caliber backs.

Jacobs? He'll be back, 100% guaranteed... for a day... to retire.

Probably a better chance of him winning dances with the stars.... and he is not even a candidate.

He'll be back. He can spectate. Will miss him tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    With Harris and Taylor IR's and it looking like we will keep only 2 QB's, we have some roster spots to work with.

+ Reply to Thread