+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: So much for Bradshaw coming back, Steelers are probably going to sign him

Why does everyone want Bradshaw back, yes he was tough as nails, but his wheels where pretty banged up, RB's do not last long in the NFL. We have two very capable young backs on this team, and with today's salary cap, you can not have two good cheap backs sitting on the bench. Wishing Bradshaw nothing but the best wherever he may end up, he will always be a Giant no matter what.

steelers suck and with amad they suck even more

Quote Originally Posted by NJAquaman View Post
    +1
    +2

I don't want him back, some have said they wanted back and other sites hinted at the possibility of him coming back for a pay cut. The Media still has the Steelers eyeing a RB in the first round lol

Quote Originally Posted by The_ One View Post
    Why does everyone want Bradshaw back, yes he was tough as nails, but his wheels where pretty banged up, RB's do not last long in the NFL. We have two very capable young backs on this team, and with today's salary cap, you can not have two good cheap backs sitting on the bench. Wishing Bradshaw nothing but the best wherever he may end up, he will always be a Giant no matter what.
    Because we love Bradshaw, it sucks seeing home grown talent leave. It's about the players, not the logo on the helmet. A huge part of what made these Super Bowls specials was seeing those groups of players win.

Quote Originally Posted by RichGiants81 View Post
    Because we love Bradshaw, it sucks seeing home grown talent leave. It's about the players, not the logo on the helmet. A huge part of what made these Super Bowls specials was seeing those groups of players win.

No...It's about the logo on the helmet!! I'm a Giants fan first...players come and go all the time. You love them but when it's time to move on for the betterment of the franchise you move on. Next man up. There's no room on the roster for sentiment. Love to AB for his contribution and he will ALWAYS be looked upon as a major factor in getting us 2 SB...and for that a legend. But it's next man up time.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by embeshAtYa View Post
    steelers suck and with amad they suck even more
    why are being a ****....???
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

The reason I want bradshaw back is because I like him and I think our current group of running backs is under gunned. Lets review.

2007 jacobs, ward, bradshaw, drones

2011 bradshaw, jacobs, ware

this season:

Wilson, Brown, lumpkin, scott, Torain.

That is a scary lineup, in particular since brown is coming off a broken leg and is injury prone himself, leaving us with Wilson who is unproven, Torain a REDSKINS castoff, and Lumpkin, a guy who got cut from the bucks, and Scott.... lets also not forget brown has been cut by every team in the NFL. If you opened a pack of trading cards and got these guys you would be happy the cards came with a stale stick of gum..

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    The reason I want bradshaw back is because I like him and I think our current group of running backs is under gunned. Lets review.

2007 jacobs, ward, bradshaw, drones

2011 bradshaw, jacobs, ware

this season:

Wilson, Brown, lumpkin, scott, Torain.

That is a scary lineup, in particular since brown is coming off a broken leg and is injury prone himself, leaving us with Wilson who is unproven, Torain a REDSKINS castoff, and Lumpkin, a guy who got cut from the bucks, and Scott.... lets also not forget brown has been cut by every team in the NFL. If you opened a pack of trading cards and got these guys you would be happy the cards came with a stale stick of gum..
    2011 was way more scarier than now. You had the tip-toe burgular, a dude with 2 broken feet, and a guy that had maybe 20 carries. Those three made up one of the worst rushing teams that year. Im not worrying at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Bradshaw is going to add a good dimension to the Steelers. They have a semi-power back in Bradshaw with speedsters in Redman and Dwyer.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

+ Reply to Thread