+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: So much for Bradshaw coming back, Steelers are probably going to sign him

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It's nice to know you care.
    Morehead is touched.
    Morehead is definitely touched
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I strongly believe that AB will be on the field for an NFL team by the time this season starts. I'm not looking for AB to be our # 1 RB anymore, but he COULD be our # 1 if Wilson gets injured and Brown doesn't have a good 2nd year in a row. And I'm saying this would have to be at the right price. My point is that if another team winds up signing him for $1M or less per season when he eventually passes his physical, I will believe that it will have been a mistake for the Giants to not have done the same for a guy who's always injured, but always playing injured and playing well. Not looking for him to be our # 1, but believe that he could step into that role if necessary and if he could return at a low price. And all of this is hypothetical because we have no idea what AB will be signed for or if he can ever even play again.
    I understand what you're saying.

But in my opinion, Reese made the correct move. Gilbride's hand had to be forced, otherwise, it would be another year of same-old same-old.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

All-Pro
    Guess will see in a few weeks weather they were serious about him coming in for second physical
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

truth be known, Bradshaw has passed the league standard longevity of 5 years. he may have gas in the tank, but we used him all up. we have some young talent and we need to FOCUS on that
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

+ Reply to Thread