+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: kevin mintner

kevin minter

he improved his 40 time dramatically at his pro day,,from 4.81 to 4.63. has he now become a viable option for the giants in the 2nd round if still there?
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 03-28-2013 at 10:13 PM.

yea.. I like him the 2nd.. but alot more in the 3rd.....

It really all depends on who is still around in the 2nd. Reese has managed to get some really good talent to drop to him in the 2nd rounds these last few years.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    he improved his 40 time dramatically at his pro day,,from 4.81 to 4.63. has he now become a viable option for the giants in the 2nd round if still there?
    Do people here not realize that all prospects run faster on their prodays and that he still a two down LB at best in the pros?

Quote Originally Posted by CGYgiant View Post
    Do people here not realize that all prospects run faster on their prodays and that he still a two down LB at best in the pros?
    do people here realize that some players are better pros than college players and vice versa and that many pro scouts do view him as a 3 down LB?? but what do they know??? he is often compared to Demeco ryans which isnt too shabby.
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 03-28-2013 at 07:49 PM.

I do not think he is a 3 down player. That isnt an insult, a lot of 43 MLbs come off the field in the nickle package.

I still like him as a plugger and it is very rare you hear a group of coaches rant and rave about a player's leadership the way they do Minter.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I wanted the 4.81 Minter in the 2nd. I'll gladly take a 4.63 Minter there. He is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I do not think he is a 3 down player. That isnt an insult, a lot of 43 MLbs come off the field in the nickle package.

I still like him as a plugger and it is very rare you hear a group of coaches rant and rave about a player's leadership the way they do Minter.
    Even if he's not, which I don't totally believe, that's what we have Jacquain and Rivers for.

Quote Originally Posted by WiIdcat View Post
    Even if he's not, which I don't totally believe, that's what we have Jacquain and Rivers for.
    not sold on JWill and rivers a..k.a. made of glass can not be relied on. we need multiple LB's of the future.

ewww lol Rather Greene or Ogletree.