+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,554

    Rodgers, Packers $2M A Year Apart

    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1


  2. #2
    They will resolve you can count on that
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  3. #3
    This deal is going to make everyone forget about Flacco's when it's done. The ceiling just keeps getting higher.

    Matt Ryan will be the next one. If he wins the Super Bowl next season, look out.

  4. #4
    If the Giants end up winning the SB, we're basically going to be screwed. 3 SBs for Eli means that he's basically another Tom Brady from a contract standpoint.


    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    If the Giants end up winning the SB, we're basically going to be screwed. 3 SBs for Eli means that he's basically another Tom Brady from a contract standpoint.
    Eli and the Giants aren't winning the SB next year. I'd be REALLY surprised.

    That being said... $2M really? How much do these QBs want to get paid?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That being said... $2M really? How much do these QBs want to get paid?
    50% of the cap by the looks of things.

    The Packers have reportedly offered over a deal which will pay over 21 million per year. Looks like Rodgers wants 23-24 per year. He needs new shoes, I hear.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Eli and the Giants aren't winning the SB next year. I'd be REALLY surprised.
    Yeah that's what I said in 2011... halfway through the season...


    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts