+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Richard Sherman Breakdown: The Fluke or The Future?!

http://footballxobreakdown.blogspot....or-future.html

It's long... but if you like DB play, look at it! He is quite the specimen of speed and hands and loves baiting QBs.

He really is a freak. And his attitude is perfect for on the field. However off the field ughhhh.

I think he's good... he's not the consensus number 2 CB in the league like everyone wants to make him out to be though.

I didn't expect to see nearly all of his interceptions against the NFCW... what was it 3 against the Cardinals?

He's in the right system for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I think he's good... he's not the consensus number 2 CB in the league like everyone wants to make him out to be though.

I didn't expect to see nearly all of his interceptions against the NFCW... what was it 3 against the Cardinals?

He's in the right system for sure though.
    Yeah 3 against the Cardinals and 6 of 8 against NFCW ... 1 against Sanchez, 1 against Brady. He reminds me a lot of Asante.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Pete View Post
    He really is a freak. And his attitude is perfect for on the field. However off the field ughhhh.
    Yeah his decision to go in on Skip was pretty dumb, but he surprised me with how well spoken he actually is.

Baiting the QB is a good skill to have as a CB. Just gotta make sure you don't end up giving too much space on the play.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 03-31-2013 at 10:52 PM.