+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 86

Thread: Giant Mistakes!

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    **sigh** if only I had listened to my guidence counselor and taken Gibberish instead of Spanish in highschool. I run into Gibberish FAR more often.
    that screws me because I failed Gibberish 1

  2. #72
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,903
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You hope Beckum returns?
    Is that what he said??

  3. #73
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,139
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Is that what he said??
    Tis, in part
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  4. #74
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    You made comparisons to brain waves? Man, I salute the f out of you.
    Yeah....he's our Dennis Miller....................when Dennis Miller was funny and mattered.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

  5. #75
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,878
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    absolutely awesome post. joy to read.
    Only because you were drunk at 3:30 in the morning.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #76
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Only because you were drunk at 3:30 in the morning.
    Your point?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  7. #77
    All-Pro gmen46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    5,958
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Only because you were drunk at 3:30 in the morning.
    Doesn't negate its veracity

  8. #78
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,139
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen46 View Post
    Doesn't negate its veracity
    Perhaps you've never been drunk
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  9. #79
    All-Pro gmen46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    5,958
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Perhaps you've never been drunk
    Of course, I have been, more in my youth than now though. Just have never read or written posts on this MB drunk. My mistake?

  10. #80
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    98,139
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen46 View Post
    Of course, I have been, more in my youth than now though. Just have never read or written posts on this MB drunk. My mistake?
    Sometimes being drunk while reading reduces the pain
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts