+ Reply to Thread

My Expertise Mock Draft

1-De,OLB Damontre Moore-a steal at 19 ,would love this pick

2-C,OG Barret Jones-Talented can play many positions on the line

3-CB Tyrann Mathieu -not a larger type cornerback but hes talented, play-maker on defense and special teams

4-ILB-Nico Johnson-Very good against run and can drop into coverage

5-CB Tharold Simon-6'2 202 large type cornerback most on here want

6-DT Kwame Geathers-Huge player that is strong and is quick off the line

7-RB-Miguel Maysonett-Good runningback ,giants have shown interest ,imagine wilson maysonett brown trio

7-WR Marquess Wilson - 6'3 194 lb receiver who runs a 4.45 , is a natural pass-catcher with impressive body control and deceptive speed.

everyone i chose from sec ecept the 7th rouders and i love the last two picks

Wouldnt be upset at all with this mock. Love 1 and 2. If Werner or Moore is there at 19 id be ecstatic. Jones is a tough and versital OL from a Top program. I do like Mathieu. im not sure about the 3rd round but wouldnt hate having him, Great KR/PR to replace wilson as well as nickle CB and Stud Special Teamer. Nico is a beast in the 4th round. good down hill LB. the rest are good value picks.

Some good picks in there. My thoughts:
    First off, I LOVE all the SEC guys... you can't put that much SEC in a draft and me not be super stoked.
    1. Not one of my top guys for RD 1 but you can't deny what he has done on the field. Would be good with this pick.
    2. Been mocking him myself. Would LOVE to have him. Very smart and verstatile and has been getting it done against the best DLines in the country. One of my favorite players in the draft.
    3. I like his playmaking ability but I think the 3rd is too early for him. Don't like this pick. Don't like him either.
    4. LOVE this pick. I've mocked Nico Suave to us as well lin previous mocks. I think he's capable of more than we have seen from him. Far from the best LB in the draft and there could be some better options still there in the 4th but I do like Nico. He was buried behind 2 of the best LBs in CFB so his production was down, but he played for the best defense in the country and under the best coach. Great attitude and team leader as well.
    5. Like it LSU players seem to rarely live up to their potential at LSU. I don't quite understand it because I think Chavis is a great coordinator but players just get lazy there or something. I think Simon will be a better pro than he was at LSU.
    6. Like it. Not quite sure he'll be there for us in the 6th but he has a lot of potential. Another victim of poor coaching. Georgia consistently gets great players and does nothing with them. Again not sure how cause they have a a great DC but I guess St. Richt gets in the way. I think he'll be a better pro.
    7. I'll take whatever in the 7th
    2014 MOCK DRAFT:
    1. CJ Mosley (Alabama, LB)
    2. Odell Beckham Sr. (LSU, WR)
    3. Tre Mason (Auburn, RB)
    4. Anthony Steen (Alabama, OG)

Not a fan of Moore at all...there were some impressive plays and his speed, but overall werner was the more consistent DE

Love Barett Jones and the Honeybadger....Werner Jones and Honeybadger i'd be ecstatic lol