+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: One last Osi thread.....Giants related. Osi and Reese make nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I have never understood these players, Osi included, who negotiate a contract and sign it and then ask for more money long before the contract is finished. If a player doesn't like the terms of the contract they never should have signed it...
    Bingo.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

we got his best years and made him play out his front loaded contract
    got every last penny worth

good luck Osi, I won't miss your *****ing and moaning

Quote Originally Posted by bansaw View Post
    Now THAT is ****ing funny right there....I don't care who ya are!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

35191752.jpg

Thanks Osi
    Last edited by keyofgmen; 03-30-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Not really , Osi started complaining at 29 years old because he knew his value was going to be less at 31. Thats why he was trying to get traded the whole time he knew that he wasnt getting paid at the end of the deal
    Osi's complaints had to do with his belief that Reese lied to him and reneged on giving him an extension..... as long as he produced on the field. He didn't produce but still somehow saw himself as elite and worthy of the raise anyway.
    My point was that Osi thought he would get big money from another team and he didn't.....proving Reese was right not to give him the raise.

Banned
    Osi got more from Atlanta than I thought he would.I wont miss hos bellyaching and I wish him The Best. Osi Umenyora is an All Time NY Giant Great.

Starter
    I can see it next year @ this time....Osi boards the Delta express @ Hartsfield Jackson direct to Newark NJ...takes out the cell phone...."Hello Mr Reese, this is your pal Osi, I'm going to be in town & wonder if you & Coach Coughlin could....I still got it you know...and sadly another Big Blue legend will be just that. There is something to be said to how you handle things with your boss & in public. Notice Justin Tuck is still here after a similar drop off in play but called into & handled behind closed doors several times in Jerry Rees's office. Tuck like Strahan may well have found a way to retire a loved NY Giant, OSI, SHOCKEY, JACOBS....who?, Yeah!, don't just burn the bridge, blow it to pieces......see what happens.....

Quote Originally Posted by foxie View Post
    I can see it next year @ this time....Osi boards the Delta express @ Hartsfield Jackson direct to Newark NJ...takes out the cell phone...."Hello Mr Reese, this is your pal Osi, I'm going to be in town & wonder if you & Coach Coughlin could....I still got it you know...and sadly another Big Blue legend will be just that. There is something to be said to how you handle things with your boss & in public. Notice Justin Tuck is still here after a similar drop off in play but called into & handled behind closed doors several times in Jerry Rees's office. Tuck like Strahan may well have found a way to retire a loved NY Giant, OSI, SHOCKEY, JACOBS....who?, Yeah!, don't just burn the bridge, blow it to pieces......see what happens.....
    How exactly did Jacobs "blow the bridge to pieces"? SMH

Didn't Reese pay Osi 3 million dollars extra last year that he did not have to, since he was already under contract?

+ Reply to Thread