+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Romo the Great

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Doesn't count!
    Kinda like Phil Costa

Banned
    You gotta love this. Dallas Cowboys fans now think that since the romosexual has been paid money that he will stop choking. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I love it how they keep harping on his stats and "Eli choked more than Romo did last year." Hahahahahaha. Yeah, for the second season in a row, Dallas lost the division on the very last game of the season and got knocked out of the playoffs but "Eli chokes more than Romo."

This is so great. We now have a guarantee that Dallas Cowboys will not win SuperBowl for some time now because Tony Romo will continue to be their QB. That extra cash JR gave to JJ in order to keep Romo there was brilliant. This may be JR's best pre season move yet.

I disagree... he's VERY committed to football. He's just not very good at it.

Seriously though, it seems like the more he's become a student of the game the worse he's gotten.
    At least, he is improving in golf? Romo got it all covered. Six more years of just chillin' in Dallas, cruise at an 8-8 record every year and then on to playing golf.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    At least, he is improving in golf? Romo got it all covered. Six more years of just chillin' in Dallas, cruise at an 8-8 record every year and then on to playing golf.

Plus his wife is hot

Plus his wife is hot
    . . . and he has a mental catalogue that includes Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood!

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    . . . and he has a mental catalogue that includes Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood!
    And Erin Andrews Tis the rumor anyways.

Disregard that, was David Wright I think

Plus his wife is hot
    Eli has a hot wife also, so that's a wash. I think the Cowboys should have just gone for Tim Tebow, considering the whole team needs divine intervention -- owner, GM, coach, players. Plus Tebow has the same number of wins in the playoffs as Romo with less number of years played.

Quote Originally Posted by tabascocat View Post
    And Erin Andrews Tis the rumor anyways.

Disregard that, was David Wright I think
    Romo and David Wright?? I knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    Eli has a hot wife also, so that's a wash. I think the Cowboys should have just gone for Tim Tebow, considering the whole team needs divine intervention -- owner, GM, coach, players. Plus Tebow has the same number of wins in the playoffs as Romo with less number of years played.
    Not to mention Tebow has 4th quarter magic. You'd have Romo go in for the first 3 quarters and Tebow for the 4th...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Not to mention Tebow has 4th quarter magic. You'd have Romo go in for the first 3 quarters and Tebow for the 4th...
    really? dont know what season you were watching last yr

+ Reply to Thread